• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Between Catalog or Mini Catalog: Tips for Direct Sales Success

In summary, the conversation discussed the dilemma of whether to send a mini or full catalog to potential customers. Opinions were shared on the benefits of each option, with some suggesting to send both or to send the full catalog for a more comprehensive viewing experience. Additionally, the importance of following up with a phone call was emphasized as a way to potentially secure a sale.
krhodes74
Howdy ya'll
I have a delima, I was finally on the phone making calls last night. It has taken me a year and a half to do this but I can finally make myself do it. However I did call more than three cause it was the only good time of the week for it. But I had about 5 of them say they couldn't have a party and I told them I would send a catalog. So should I go the more expensive route and mail out the whole catalog or just send the mini catalog with the new items??? I know I can win or loose either way but just wanted some opinions on this.
Thanks
Kelli

Personally, I would send a mini. Put a small note inside, saying, here's a taste of what we have to offer. Visit my website to view the entire catalog!
Great speaking with you on XXXXXX.

HTH!

since the holidays are so close, I would probably send both to get them thinking. Both, that is, if you're not sending out 20....

I would probably do the full catalog myself, but I am still pretty new at this. I just think it gives them more to look at. Maybe there is something in it that is not in the mini that they would buy? Just my opinion.

I would definitely send the full catalog. If they ask to see a catalog they want to see everything. I know you can send them to your website but it's not the same. They think you're doing things on the cheap if you send them the minimum. The big thing is to follow up with a phone call to see what they decided to get.

I shop catalogs all the time and never get around to ordering but if they called me and said "did you get our catalog and is there anything you want?" I'd say "yes, let me get it" and they'd have a sale.

Related to Choosing Between Catalog or Mini Catalog: Tips for Direct Sales Success

1. What is the difference between a catalog and a mini catalog?

A catalog is a comprehensive booklet that showcases all of the products offered by Pampered Chef. A mini catalog is a smaller version that focuses on a specific theme or product line, such as holiday items or kitchen tools.

2. How often are new catalogs released?

New catalogs are released twice a year, typically in the spring/summer and fall/winter.

3. Can I order from a mini catalog or do I need to wait for the full catalog?

You can order from either a mini catalog or the full catalog. All products featured in the mini catalog are also available in the full catalog.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the mini catalog?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and discounts featured in the mini catalog. These may include limited-time offers or bundle deals.

5. How can I request a catalog or mini catalog?

You can request a catalog or mini catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view them online at the Pampered Chef website. You can also sign up for the newsletter to receive updates on new catalogs and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • abrahamlaur
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
catson
  • winklermom