• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Greeting Cards with Rubber Stamping!

In summary, rubber stamping has become an addiction for the new year, with the goal of making greeting cards for one's hosts. There are various options for purchasing such cards, with the cheapest option being offered by magnetstreet.com.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
So my newest and latest addiction next to Pampered Chef and my quilting and scrapbooking LOL, is rubber stamping! I have been getting into making greeting cards. I have most of my Christmas cards made for my friends and family to go along with their gifts and still have to make my Christmas tags, BUT I'm thinking I might make little Christmas Greeting cards to my hosts this year. Does anyone else send (not necessarily make..I'm just a sucker to find another excuse to play with my rubber stamps!) cards to their hosts??

:rolleyes:

I bought the Holiday Wishes cards from Merrill to send to my past hosts, and some to send to my downline. :)

I bought the Holiday wishes one from Merrill for my hostesses, potential hostesses and good customers. I bought the Nancy's Artwork postcards for everyone else--I just started so my client base is quite small and manageable.

I was originally thinking of sending the note pads from Nancy's that you can add a business card to for my hostesses with a little note. But then I received an email from Town & Country (old vendor of PC) that they have a calendar that you attach your business card to & it's 40 cents cheaper for each one than Nancy's. I might send those to my past hostesses from this year (maybe future/potentials too). I haven't thought about anyone else. I have had A LOT of customers this year & it's probably too much to send something out for everyone, along with any invites I had for the mystery host event I'm planning. But I do want to do something for my hostesses.

what is Town and Country's website?

Thanks! magnetstreet.com has the same calendar for 44 cents each - but you have to start at 100 calendars.

Oooh-that's even cheaper! I definitely don't have 100 past hosts from this year, but for that cheap, maybe I would send it to top/repeat customers too. Then my name is on their fridge for a full year!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Oooh-that's even cheaper! I definitely don't have 100 past hosts from this year, but for that cheap, maybe I would send it to top/repeat customers too. Then my name is on their fridge for a full year!

I don't have anywhere NEAR 100 hosts.. in fact hmmm lets do a quick count about a dozen so far!!! thats why for this year I don't mind making my Christmas notecards!! Hopefully next year I can brag about having alot more hosts and will need to look to a different approach!!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

I did not find a Nancy's postcard that actually says "Merry Christmas." I emailed them to see if they had one because I only mail out cards that specifically say Merry Christmas. And I would like a postcard b/c it would be less expensive to mail.

I just found one right after I sent the email I saw where you could do an alphabetical search.

Related to Creating Greeting Cards with Rubber Stamping!

1. What materials do I need to create greeting cards with rubber stamping?

In order to create greeting cards with rubber stamping, you will need rubber stamps, ink pads, cardstock or paper, scissors, adhesive, and any additional embellishments or tools you may want to use.

2. Can I use any type of ink with rubber stamps?

No, it is important to use ink specifically designed for rubber stamping. This type of ink will provide the best results and prevent smudging or bleeding.

3. Do I need to have artistic skills to create greeting cards with rubber stamping?

No, anyone can create beautiful greeting cards with rubber stamping! The stamps provide the design and all you have to do is stamp them onto your cardstock or paper.

4. Can I reuse my rubber stamps?

Yes, rubber stamps can be reused multiple times. Simply clean them after each use with a stamp cleaner or mild soap and water.

5. Are there any tips for beginners when it comes to rubber stamping?

Yes, a good tip for beginners is to practice on scrap paper before stamping on your actual cardstock or paper. This will help you get a feel for the ink and stamps and prevent any mistakes on your final product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Judybabe
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • PCMelissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivebeen4given
Replies