• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalized Holiday Post Cards: To Stamp or Sign? | Expert Advice

In summary, to personalize your holiday postcards, you can either stamp or sign your name on them using a custom rubber stamp or by hand with a pen or marker. Whether stamping or signing is more cost-effective depends on the number of postcards and the cost of stamps. You can also include a personalized message on your postcards in addition to your stamp or signature, and you can use a different font or color for a unique touch. The decision to use stamps or sign your name for a more personal touch depends on your personal preference, budget, and time constraints.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Ok, I couldn't figure out how to make a poll so I will just post this. I am filling out my holiday post cards for past hosts and prefered guests. My question is, should I use my stamp that has all of my info on it or just sign them? I am leaning towards the stamp because there are so many of them and I have carpal tunnel and my hands hurt when I write. What is your opinion?

I do both... Stamp with all my info and then sign for a personal touch. That's just what I do...

I agree I would stamp and sign

I used the holiday cards from Merrill and just wrote a generic message and included my business card.

Here are mine, you can alter them in any way (and change the name of course!).

I had over 75 to send out, and put a little hand written message in the top corner (to one of my very special 2006 hosts!).

Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• XMas Cards.doc
    185.5 KB · Views: 294
jwpamp said:
Here are mine, you can alter them in any way (and change the name of course!).

I had over 75 to send out, and put a little hand written message in the top corner (to one of my very special 2006 hosts!).

Happy Holidays!

Those are really nice cards!!! I have mine just about ready to head out to the mail box!

Cheers!

Related to Personalized Holiday Post Cards: To Stamp or Sign? | Expert Advice

1. How do I personalize my holiday postcards?

To personalize your holiday postcards, you can either stamp or sign your name on them. Stamp options include using a custom rubber stamp with your name or a pre-made holiday design. Signing your name can be done by hand with a pen or marker.

2. Which option is more cost-effective: stamping or signing?

It ultimately depends on the cost of the stamps and the time it takes to sign each postcard. If you have a large number of postcards to send, stamping may be more cost-effective. However, if you have a smaller number to send, signing may be a more personal and cost-effective option.

3. Can I include a personalized message on my postcards?

Yes, you can include a personalized message on your postcards in addition to your stamp or signature. This can be done by writing a short note on the back of the postcard or printing a custom message on the front.

4. Can I use a different font or color for my stamp or signature?

Yes, you can use a different font or color for your stamp or signature. This can add a unique touch to your holiday postcards and make them stand out. However, make sure the font is legible and the color does not clash with the design of the postcard.

5. Should I use stamps or sign my name for a more personal touch?

This ultimately depends on your personal preference and the level of personalization you want to add to your postcards. Stamping can be a time-saving option, while signing your name can add a more personal touch. Consider your budget, time, and the number of postcards you need to send when making this decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cbord