• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a DCB-Filled Kitchen: My NED Retreat Goal

In summary, someone talked about making the DCB within your top 5 products. This is a new goal for me, so I'm looking to work on that! I also promote one of the $99 sets. I've sold one at each of my last two shows since I started promoting this and 2 on outside orders.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I went to an overnight retreat for my NED and her downline. Someone talked about making the DCB within your top 5 products. I never thought about it this way. So my newest goal is to work on that! I looked last night, #5 product has 82 sold and my DCB is around 25 so I have some work to do. I'm planning on talking about my goal and how I want one in every kitchen! I'm creating word pictures, sharing recipes, etc. Also for any of the recipes that call for chicken I'm baking it in the DCB in the microwave. I'm also promoting one of the $99 sets. I have sold one at each of my last two shows since I started promoting this and 2 on outside orders. Just wanted to share!

If I combine the cranberry & white one into one count, it's #8 on my list. I guess that's not too bad considering I don't do the "DCB bundle" marketing. I do make the Mexican Chicken Lasagna at my shows quite often, but I can only remember doing that once so far this year.

We are promoting it as well. Made up some 99 bundles for the Fajita recipe as well as a build you own bundle with the products used for the recipe. They pick a DCB and three other products. We are offering free shipping and a 4.6% discount. We are also putting together a DCB recipe booklet that we are only giving to Those that buy one of the bundles.

Yahoo! I just looked and DCB is my #1. Guess I should be proud! :thumbup:

That is fabulous!:)

Great Goal! I think I might join the movement as this is my FAVORITE product!

SueAdx said:
Yahoo! I just looked and DCB is my #1. Guess I should be proud! :thumbup:

woohoo2.gif
Yes, be very VERY proud! That's great!!!
woohoo2.gif

When I add the cranberry and white together, it's my #3.I took my stats from 9/1/09 til now - I've sold:201 Mix n Chop
65 Mini Spatula
63 DCBDon't think there's any chance of the DCB beating the Mix n Chop, unless people start buying them in quantities. I sell the Mix n Chop in quantities at every show. I suggest it as a great small gift for lots of occasions, and often people will buy 2-6!(and I don't offer any kind of DCB set.)

Related to Creating a DCB-Filled Kitchen: My NED Retreat Goal

1. What is a DCB-Filled Kitchen?

A DCB-Filled Kitchen is a kitchen that is stocked with a variety of high-quality, versatile, and durable cooking tools from Pampered Chef's DCB line. These tools are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. Why is having a DCB-Filled Kitchen a good goal for my NED retreat?

Having a DCB-Filled Kitchen as your goal for your NED retreat is a great way to set yourself up for success in the kitchen. With these tools, you can save time and effort while creating delicious and healthy meals for yourself and your family. Plus, having a well-stocked kitchen can also inspire you to try new recipes and get more creative in the kitchen.

3. What are some essential DCB tools that I should include in my kitchen?

Some essential DCB tools to include in your kitchen are the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Scraper, the Quick Slice, the Garlic Press, and the Flexible Cutting Mats. These tools can help you with a variety of tasks, from cooking rice and pasta to chopping vegetables and preparing garlic.

4. How can I get the most out of my DCB-Filled Kitchen?

To get the most out of your DCB-Filled Kitchen, make sure to familiarize yourself with each tool and its uses. You can also attend Pampered Chef cooking classes or watch online cooking demonstrations to learn new recipes and techniques. Additionally, don't be afraid to experiment and get creative with your cooking!

5. Can I purchase DCB tools individually, or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase DCB tools individually or as a set, depending on your needs and budget. However, purchasing them as a set can often save you money and ensure that you have all the essential tools for your kitchen. Plus, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products, so you can try them out and return them if you're not completely satisfied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AmieCream