• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake

In summary, Keith said that he has made this recipe before and it is very delicious. He recommends using a good bread knife to slice the pound cake. He also said that you need to put plenty of the liquid in each layer so it really soaks into the cake. He attached a picture of his finished product.Thank you so much for Keith's reply.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Has anyone made this before? How is it? My cousin would like me to make it for Sunday, I said that I would try. It looks pretty simple..but I am worried about the 1/8 of an inch slices of pound cake. They also asked me to do it with Raspberry instead of cranberry..which is going to be the easy part.

Yes,I've made it. It's totally delicious and everyone is very impressed by it! You'll need a good bread knife to slice the pound cake, but it's very very simple to do. Be sure to put plenty of the liquid in each layer so it really soaks into the cake. I'm attaching a pic of my finished product.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 411
Thank you so much Keith

Last night I went and bought all of the ingredients that I need for this. And I could not find Frozen Raspberry Jc Concentrate..They did however have White Grape Raspberry. My boyfriend and I thought that that might work. What does anyone else think?

Also..is there something else that I can use in place of the Almond Bark. Seems like none of the grocery stores around me have any.

Looks like we will try it with the White Grape Cranberry..my sister did her grocery shopping today..so I sent her on a mission since I am at work..that is all she could find..but funny thing..Walmart of all places is the only grocery store around me with the Vanilla Almond Bark.

Google "almond bard substitute"Here's one cut & paste answer:Almond bark is white baking chocolate, also known as candy coating, comes in bars & as white baking chips. It's with the baking supplies. WalMart & many chain drug stores carry almond bark during the holidays.

Last edited:
Barry Carlton said:
Google "almond bard substitute"

Here's one cut & past answer:

Almond bark is white baking chocolate, also known as candy coating, comes in bars & as white baking chips. It's with the baking supplies. WalMart & many chain drug stores carry almond bark during the holidays.

Yep..she round it at Walmart..I thought I could just use white chocolate chips on top if I couldn't find it..but I really wanted to try the curlies..LOL..thank you so much for replying.

I will definately make this recipe again. So good..and so easy. I might experiment a little bit. Different flavors of frozen juice concentrate and all. I was also told that I can come to lunch at my aunt's house whenever I want..as long as I bring dessert..LOL.

Also..I wasn't sure how to cover it without messing it up. The Spring Form Pan fits nicely in the main part of the Cool and Serve.

1. What is the serving size for the Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake?

The recommended serving size for the Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake is one slice, which is approximately 1/12th of the whole cake.

2. Does the Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake contain any nuts?

The Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake does not contain any nuts, making it a great option for those with nut allergies.

3. How long does the Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake stay fresh?

The Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake can stay fresh for up to 3 days when stored in the refrigerator. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to keep it fresh.

4. Is the Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, the Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake is suitable for vegetarians as it does not contain any gelatin or other animal-derived ingredients.

5. Can I freeze the Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake?

While it is not recommended to freeze the entire cake, you can freeze individual slices of the Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake for up to 2 months. Make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Cookingfool
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam