• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking up Deliciousness: Recipes for the Month

In summary, the conversation mainly revolved around the age differences between the speakers and their spouses. The age differences ranged from 7 years to 20 years. Some speakers joked about being older or younger than their spouses, while others shared stories of dating older men in the past. There was also some discussion about the number of recipes that the speakers typically make at shows.
DebPC
Staff member
What recipes is everyone making this month?Plus how many do you usually do ? I flip flop between 1 and 2.

I usually do one but occasionally I will do a second easy, quick one - if the host has done shows before she often expects two - or if she is expecting a lot of people and she's nervous about having enough.

I don't choose particular recipes but I am suggesting recipes that show cookware so the host MUST HAVE that piece. OR something that shows the stones on sale in October. I love that new one PC just put up with the ribs - SHOWS BOTH!! How nice that it came out this month! :cool:

I choose one recipe per month for the host to get the ingredients. Sometimes I will bring the ingredients for a smaller demo like pull apart bread. This month I'm making Thai Chicken Stir Fry Salad. October is Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie with the Cran Raz fizz, November is one of the Chocolate Bliss recipes (not sure which one yet) and December is the Cookie Show - bar pan cookies with the same base and three different toppings.

This month to demo the cookware, I'm offering the Chicken & Asparagus Risotto or the Skillet Lasagna. Then I make the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle as well.

Not sure what I'm doing for October yet... need to get more shows booked first but I'm leaning toward the 30-minute chicken.

If the host chooses a recipe that doesn't show cookware then I have been doing the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake as a second recipe, because it shows how versatile our cookware is.

I'm making Jerk Chicken Nachos next week and I haven't made them yet. Is it something that I should really practice at home first or is it basic enough to make it at the show for the first time?

PamperedPosey said:
If the host chooses a recipe that doesn't show cookware then I have been doing the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake as a second recipe, because it shows how versatile our cookware is.

I'm making Jerk Chicken Nachos next week and I haven't made them yet. Is it something that I should really practice at home first or is it basic enough to make it at the show for the first time?

I've made that twice at shows (no practice). It is VERY easy. Be sure to just use a single layer of chips so that all of the chips have topping.

Beginning this month, I'm asking my Hosts to choose two recipes from the current Season's Best. I usually try to keep one VERY simple or already have it almost completed.

Happy Chef said:
Plus how many do you usually do ? I flip flop between 1 and 2.

I only do 1 recipe, but as an incentive, if they get 15 "yes" responses I bring my newest favorite (and becoming famous) "Symphony Brownies) that I have laid out in a pretty "V-like" arrangement on the cranbury rectangular SA in the basket.

Recipe is: Make brownie mix, pour half in square baker. Place 2 Symphony bars side by side on top (they are milk chocolate, toffee and almonds) then the rest of the mix. Cook 5 extra minutes. This should be COMPLETELY cooled (7+ hours - best to do the night before or place in refrigerator). It makes a "layered" look and is to die for! Couldn't be easier and brownies mixes go on sale alot. :)

I did the Jerk Chicken Nachos last show w/o having made them. I wasn't able to taste them b/f they vanished in minutes! :) I'm offering the nachos, the brie or a chocolate dessert. I'm bringing the julianne peeler with a zucchini, carrot and yellow squash, and the basil oil to do and cook in the skillet pan (though didn't get to do it last time) - - it adds $20 to your orders! Everyone wants the jullianne peeler after they see it in action!

its_me_susan said:
I only do 1 recipe, but as an incentive, if they get 15 "yes" responses I bring my newest favorite (and becoming famous) "Symphony Brownies) that I have laid out in a pretty "V-like" arrangement on the cranbury rectangular SA in the basket.

Recipe is: Make brownie mix, pour half in square baker. Place 2 Symphony bars side by side on top (they are milk chocolate, toffee and almonds) then the rest of the mix. Cook 5 extra minutes. This should be COMPLETELY cooled (7+ hours - best to do the night before or place in refrigerator). It makes a "layered" look and is to die for! Couldn't be easier and brownies mixes go on sale alot. :)

I did the Jerk Chicken Nachos last show w/o having made them. I wasn't able to taste them b/f they vanished in minutes! :) I'm offering the nachos, the brie or a chocolate dessert. I'm bringing the julianne peeler with a zucchini, carrot and yellow squash, and the basil oil to do and cook in the skillet pan (though didn't get to do it last time) - - it adds $20 to your orders! Everyone wants the jullianne peeler after they see it in action!

So you julienne the veggies and saute them in the pan w/the oil?

Do they get to taste the veggies? Is it also a garnish demo? Tell us more!!! :D

Oh the Symphony Brownies sound devine! Thanks for sharing! I'm getting the ingredients today. I love that you use it as an attendance incentive.
Thanks for sharing.

How many years apart you and your husband? Anyone 10+?

No, not 10+, my husband and I are 7 years apart... I am younger ;)

My husband and I are 3 years apart. He is older.

I'm 2 years older than my hubby...;)

I'm 2 months & 29 days older than my hubby. :)

I was 2 years older than my ex.

Did date someone 11 years older than me though

I am 2 months and 24 days younger than my hubby;)

LOL. I'm 38 days older than my husband.

He says "Big deal~you were crapping in your diapers a month before me."

DH is 6 months and 1 day older then me..............

DH is 6 weeks older than me.

My dh is 6 months older. I tease him like its a decade. I did date someone 13 years older when I was in HS though. Drove my parents batty.

Yup! DH is 15 years older than me.

I am 4 yrs older.

my sister is 6 yrs older then her DH My Dh is 2 months older then me

My husband is 4 years older than me. I like it that way!

My husband is 7 years older than me - I always did like dating older men!

My husband is 10 years older than me

DH is 6 years older than me

1.5 years older than dh.

dh is 3 years older than me. we joke about what we were doing in certain years. In high school it seems like ions, but now it's nothing.

My husband is 9 months older than me.

My husband is 2 years older then I. My mom's 2nd husband was 20 years older then her and they were very happy.

I am 360 days older than my husband.

4 years 1 month here...I know at least 5 couples that are 7 years apart and our Pastor and his wife are 12 years apart (and a little older having kids). He is 50, she is 38 and they have a 7 year old, 6 year old, 5 year old and just lost one... :(

My husband is 4 years older than me.

We sure are! Lucky #13! We like to joke that when he was going into the Navy I was going into kindergarten.

We are just under 5 years apart (me being the younger) ... there is a 15 year difference between my father-in-law and his wife ...

janetupnorth said:
4 years 1 month here...I know at least 5 couples that are 7 years apart and our Pastor and his wife are 12 years apart (and a little older having kids). He is 50, she is 38 and they have a 7 year old, 6 year old, 5 year old and just lost one... :(
Is it you that's older or him?

As for my world, I am 1 year and 8 months older than my husband. My real Dad was 20 years older than my Mom, and didn't have me until he was 42! He passed away about 6 years ago. My step dad is 12 years older than my Mom. Always thought I'd end up with an older man, because before my husband all I ever dated were older guys. The only one that I almost didn't go out with because he was under 18, is the one that was a keeper! Thank God I decided to try one date and see! Almost 18 years later and very happy I went on that one date!

My Husband is 2.5 years younger then me.

Related to Cooking up Deliciousness: Recipes for the Month

What recipes is everyone making this month?

Some popular recipes for this month include our Tuscan Chicken Pasta, Chicken Parmesan Casserole, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi. However, our customers also love to make their own variations of these recipes by adding different ingredients or swapping out certain ingredients to fit their preferences.

How many recipes do you usually do?

It really depends on the individual customer and their cooking preferences. Some of our customers like to stick to one recipe per month and really perfect it, while others like to try out multiple recipes in a month. We recommend starting with one and then adding more as you become more comfortable with the recipes.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to make these recipes. However, we do recommend using our products as they are specially designed to make cooking easier and more efficient. Plus, our products come with a satisfaction guarantee so you can try them out risk-free.

Can these recipes be modified for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be modified for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. We also have a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for those with dietary restrictions. Just let us know your needs and we can help you find the perfect recipe!

Are there any recipes that are perfect for large gatherings?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for feeding a crowd. Our Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, Baked Spaghetti Casserole, and Sheet Pan Fajitas are all great options for feeding a large group. And with the help of our Pampered Chef products, you can easily prepare and serve these dishes without any stress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies