• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking/Pampered Chef Show Stats: Share Yours Here!

In summary, a Pampered Chef Show is a 2-hour cooking demonstration and sales event where a consultant showcases kitchen tools and products while preparing a variety of recipes. There is no obligation to purchase, but guests can take advantage of special discounts and promotions. Hosting a show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. The consultant will prepare a variety of dishes using Pampered Chef products, including appetizers, entrees, and desserts.
jamieannemiller
Do any of you have any statistics that you use at a show? Examples might be the number of stones sold per day, etc that make the show more interesting. Any kind of statistics geared towards cooking or Pampered Chef items would be great.

Guests love tips
any food tips or with the products also more than 1 reason to use a product , like the cooing rack across the sink to frost cookies the dripping go into the sink or all the uses for stones , I can't remember the name of the book but it has all food tips in it

The Food Lover's Tiptionary is great!

cmdtrgd said:
The Food Lover's Tiptionary is great!
Where can I find this?

I got mine through Overstock.com

I love the Food Lover's Tiptionary! Guests seem to really love it when I can teach them something at the show. Sometimes that smallest tip really makes the guest remember you after the show! Would totally recommend this book to anyone!

I always mention that we give away almost as many Food Choppers as we sell. Know why? It's the number one free product chosen by hosts.

I also LOVE the Food Lover's Tiptionary.

I picked up a book called 854 Kitchen Quick Tips: Techniques and Shortcuts for the Curious Cook, by the editors of Cook's Illustrated Magazine. It has a lot of home-grown tips that were submitted by readers. I've been putting a few of them up on my PWS, changing them every couple of weeks.

Got that one, too, Ann. It's great.

Related to Cooking/Pampered Chef Show Stats: Share Yours Here!

1. What is a Pampered Chef Show?

A Pampered Chef Show is a cooking demonstration and sales event where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases our kitchen tools and products while preparing a variety of recipes. It is a great way to learn about and try out our products before making a purchase.

2. How long does a Pampered Chef Show typically last?

A Pampered Chef Show usually lasts about 2 hours. This includes a brief introduction and presentation by the consultant, as well as time for guests to browse and make purchases.

3. Do I have to buy anything at a Pampered Chef Show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef Show. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions during the event, so many guests do choose to make a purchase.

4. Can I host my own Pampered Chef Show?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

5. What types of recipes are typically prepared at a Pampered Chef Show?

Our consultants are trained to prepare a variety of dishes using our kitchen tools and products, including appetizers, entrees, desserts, and more. The specific recipes may vary, but they are always delicious and easy to recreate at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez