• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What freebies and games can I offer at my Pampered Chef show on Oct 18th?

In summary, the first show is on October 18th and I give away a twixit clip or citrus peeler to anyone who brings a friend, a recipe card to anyone who RSVPs on time, and a pan scraper to previous hosts.
Cape_PC
I will be doing my first Pampered chef show on Oct 18th and I was wondering if people give away freebies at shows to guests for certain things, and if you do, what do you give? Do you give your hosts anything extra as well? Any suggestions would be great!

I give a twixit clip or citrus peeler to anyone who brings a friend. I give a recipe card to anyone who RSVP'd on time. My postcards say that I give gifts for those things.

My first show is October 18th as well.

I went to the dollar store yesterday and found some martini glasses (clear glass) and skelton wine gobblet, a pumpkin margarita shaker & some chic coffee cups. I was going to put some tissue paper in them and put candy over them. I bought some peppermints, butterscotch, milky ways & snickers to put in the glasses (all at the $1 store). I might throw in a twixit clip in as well. I might curl some ribbon and put it on the stem of the martini glass. Other things I saw at the dollar store were nail files and those magic towel washcloths. Those washcloths might be cool to throw at someone if you play a game and they get an answer correct.

I was just going to do a name draw for anyone who leaves me their contact info and let my host draw 2 names at each show.

I think the only times I will give the host a gift is if they do a catalog show??? They just seem so easy and effortless.

Ofcourse I will start giving away PC products after my first few shows!!!:)

For my hosts I give them a SB (and have all the guests sign it), a large magnet with my info and common cooking conversions (made at vistaprint.com) and a quikut or other small item. For people who bring a guest I will give each of them either a twixit or a few recipe cards tied together with curling ribbon (if I ever get to tying them together!). I give previous hosts a pan scraper while talking about booking benefits and tell them they can "scrape 10% off their order". I also do a drawing of their drawing slips for an old season's best at the end of the show. hth!

1. What type of freebies can I expect to receive at a Pampered Chef show?

At Pampered Chef shows, you can expect to receive free samples of our kitchen tools and products, recipe cards, and sometimes even full-sized products as a special promotion. We also offer free gifts for hosting a show and for purchasing a certain amount of products.

2. Are there any games or activities at Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, we often incorporate fun games and activities into our shows to engage and entertain our guests. These may include recipe guessing games, kitchen tool relay races, or even a "Guess How Many" game with our products as prizes.

3. Do I have to participate in games or activities to receive freebies at a Pampered Chef show?

No, participating in games or activities is not a requirement to receive freebies at a Pampered Chef show. We want all of our guests to have a great time and enjoy themselves, but you are welcome to simply watch and still receive free samples and gifts.

4. Can I win free products or discounts through games at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, some of our games and activities may offer the chance to win free products or discounts. However, please keep in mind that the primary purpose of our shows is to showcase and demonstrate our products, not to give away freebies and prizes.

5. Are there any restrictions on receiving freebies or participating in games at a Pampered Chef show?

No, there are no restrictions on receiving freebies or participating in games at our shows. We want all of our guests to have a fun and enjoyable experience, regardless of whether they make a purchase or not. However, please note that our promotions and freebies may vary by show and are subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
cjromero
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies