• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cook Book Holder--Take a Look at Paula Deen's

In summary, the conversation revolves around a cookbook holder from Paula Deen's store and the preference for a similar one from PC. Some people also discuss the use of salt and pepper from a bowl and the possibility of contamination. There are also different opinions on the design of the cookbook holder, with some suggesting a chef's hat as a logo and others preferring a simpler design similar to PC's SA stands.
gailz2
Gold Member
http://www.pauladeenstore.com/Product/detail/Paula-Deen-Signature-Pantryware-Cookbook-Holder/238768

Wouldn't it be nice to have one similiar from PC??

Cute, but I like the wooden salt box way better. Wish PC would do one in bamboo.

I never understand why cooks on TV use salt & pepper from a bowl. Any answers? I would think putting your fingers in and out of a bowl would be unsanitary.

pkd09 said:
I never understand why cooks on TV use salt & pepper from a bowl. Any answers? I would think putting your fingers in and out of a bowl would be unsanitary.

Yes! I totally agree! I always get grossed out when they handle meat and then reach in there and grab the salt. Isn't the rest of the salt now contaminated? I'd portion out what was needed into a pinch bowl first.

That cookbook holder would be a great tool to put on the counter if you are fortunate enough to have space to prop up a platter or something for decoration. I don't...but I'd use it for my cookbooks. Good price too!

OOooh, that salt & pepper box is way cute! Agree on the grossness of sticking your fingers into it after touching raw meat. My OCD would never allow that. Looks cute to put earrings in or something, though.

I'm not wild about a cookbook stand, either. Looks to take up too much counter space, even though I do have room. I'd rather have a cookbook hanger that drops from the ceiling and stays out of the way so nothing can get splashed on the pages. Yeah. I know that's a whack idea, but still...

pkd09 said:

They do it for the "display" factor.

that cookbook stand is exactly how i picture the pc one in my head (ya know if they ever make one) but it would be more nickel colored like our sa collection and without the rooster. lol.

the rooster is what gets me, I hate it. I like the idea, but would prefer something a bit more "simple" I like clean lines.

The chef's hat would rock, but I'm not into all the scrollwork. I would like to see something simpler similar to the SA stands we already have, but I LOVE the idea of putting our chef's hat on/in it.

i personally love anything silver & swirly. but i can see how swirls might not be everyone's thing. something that goes with our sa collection would be great and yes the chef's hat logo would ROCK!!!

lt1jane said:
The chef's hat would rock, but I'm not into all the scrollwork. I would like to see something simpler similar to the SA stands we already have, but I LOVE the idea of putting our chef's hat on/in it.

That's exactly what I want!!

1. What are the dimensions of the "Cook Book Holder--Take a Look at Paula Deen's"?

The dimensions of this cookbook holder are 13.5 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2.5 inches tall.

2. Is this cookbook holder adjustable?

Yes, the stand can be adjusted to different angles to accommodate various cookbook sizes.

3. What material is this cookbook holder made of?

This cookbook holder is made of high-quality bamboo, known for its durability and sustainability.

4. Can I use this cookbook holder for electronic devices?

Yes, this cookbook holder can also be used to hold tablets or smartphones, making it versatile for both traditional and digital cooking methods.

5. Is this cookbook holder easy to clean?

Yes, the bamboo material can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. It is also recommended to periodically treat the wood with mineral oil to maintain its quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • RuthV