• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant's Corner: Access Info for New Consultants

In summary, Consultant's Corner is a free resource center for new Pampered Chef consultants that can be accessed through their account. It provides a variety of resources such as training materials, marketing tools, and important company updates. The homepage can be customized and there is no additional cost to use this resource.
khergatt
Hi. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right spot or not, but I just signed my agreement today and I have a question. When can I access Consultant's Corner? Do I have to wait until I receive my kit?

Thanks!
Kristy

You will get an email within the next 24 hours with your consultant number and password for Consultant's Corner so you can log on. You don't have to wait to get your kit. But, your kit will arrive soon! My newest recruit got hers within 3 days of signing! Congrats and welcome to PC! Hope you love it as much as I do! :)

Thank you!!!!

khergatt said:
Hi. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right spot or not, but I just signed my agreement today and I have a question. When can I access Consultant's Corner? Do I have to wait until I receive my kit?

Thanks!
Kristy

OH!! I'm so excited for you! I just signed up three months ago and it's been a great experience! It is SO FUN when you get your kit!

BTW...my name is KRISTY, too! :)

Congratulations, I am so excited for you. Each time a new recruit comes on here, I remember my first time and mix it! Welcome to a great site.
lorma

Welcome! I've been w/ PC for 5 months and lovin' it!!!

Related to Consultant's Corner: Access Info for New Consultants

1. What is the purpose of Consultant's Corner?

Consultant's Corner is a resource center designed specifically for new Pampered Chef consultants. It provides access to important information and resources to help you get started and grow your business.

2. How do I access Consultant's Corner?

You can access Consultant's Corner by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultant's Corner" tab. If you are a new consultant, you will need to activate your account first by following the instructions provided in your welcome email.

3. What type of information can I find in Consultant's Corner?

In Consultant's Corner, you can find a variety of resources such as training materials, videos, marketing materials, business tools, and important company updates and announcements. You can also access the online ordering system and track your sales and orders.

4. Can I customize my Consultant's Corner homepage?

Yes, you can personalize your homepage by selecting the specific tools and resources that are most relevant to your business. You can also rearrange the order of the tiles on your homepage for easy access to your frequently used resources.

5. Is there a cost to use Consultant's Corner?

No, there is no additional cost to access and use Consultant's Corner. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support and empower our consultants in growing their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • PamperedchefDaly