• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Getting Show Rewards?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn show rewards by hosting shows, having guests book future shows, reaching sales goals, participating in the new customer program, and recruiting new team members. These rewards can include free or discounted products, business supplies, trips, bonuses, and other recognition. There is no limit to the number of show rewards you can earn, and they will be processed and shipped within 2-4 weeks after your show has closed. You can use your show rewards towards your own purchases, but there may be a limit on the amount per order. Check with your team leader or the rewards program guidelines for more information.
pckelly
If I host a catty show, as a consultant, am I eligible for the rewards? I know not the 1/2 price, but what about the % off??:D

If you host a show, whether it be cooking or catalog you are eligible for all rewards except Booking benefit andmaking commission off anything you buy after your free products value. does that make any sense?

pckelly said:
If I host a catty show, as a consultant, am I eligible for the rewards? I know not the 1/2 price, but what about the % off??:D

Mine understanding you can get everything like a hostess except year discount and future hostess benefits. You can get 1/2 price items if your sales reach $300.

OK!! Thanks, that's all I needed to know!!

cbord said:
Mine understanding you can get everything like a hostess except year discount and future hostess benefits. You can get 1/2 price items if your sales reach $300.

That is right b/c I did one in January to be able to get the cookware at half pirce.

My alter ego usually does a show for me once a year. ;)

Also you don't get commission on any part of your order.

My husband was surprised to find that he does a show for me every few months. :D

My daughter is one of my best customers/hosts!

Related to Consultant Getting Show Rewards?

1. How do I earn show rewards as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn show rewards by hosting cooking shows, having guests book future shows, and reaching certain sales goals. Additionally, you can also earn rewards through our new customer program and recruiting new team members.

2. What types of rewards can I earn as a consultant?

There are various types of rewards you can earn as a consultant, including free products, discounted products, and business supplies. You may also have the opportunity to earn trips, bonuses, and other recognition from Pampered Chef.

3. Is there a limit to how many show rewards I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many show rewards you can earn as a consultant. The more successful shows you have and the more products you sell, the more rewards you can earn.

4. When will I receive my show rewards?

Your show rewards will be processed and shipped within 2-4 weeks after your show has closed. If you have any questions or concerns about your rewards, please reach out to your team leader or our customer service team.

5. Can I use my show rewards towards my own purchases?

Yes, you can use your show rewards towards your own purchases. However, please note that there may be a limit on the amount of rewards you can use per order. Check with your team leader or the rewards program guidelines for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • cewcooks