• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Construction Begins on Hp Theme Park

I'm glad you explained that - I was trying to figure out why Hewlett-Packard would be building a theme park.I was envisioning rides like the inside of a printer or take a whirl on a hard drive - watch out for that read-write head!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm glad you explained that - I was trying to figure out why Hewlett-Packard would be building a theme park.

I was envisioning rides like the inside of a printer or take a whirl on a hard drive - watch out for that read-write head!

LOL - I was thinking the same thing!!!

AAHH!! But it gotcha to read it :)

Related to Construction Begins on Hp Theme Park

1. What is the "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" theme park?

The "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" is a theme park located in Florida that is based on the popular book and movie series, Harry Potter. It features various attractions, rides, and experiences that are related to the wizarding world created by J.K. Rowling.

2. When will the construction of the theme park be completed?

The construction of the "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" in Florida began in 2008 and was completed in 2010.

3. What kind of attractions can visitors expect at the theme park?

The theme park features various attractions such as the iconic Hogwarts Castle, the Flight of the Hippogriff roller coaster, and the Forbidden Journey ride. Visitors can also explore Hogsmeade village, visit Ollivanders Wand Shop, and dine at the Three Broomsticks.

4. Is the theme park only for Harry Potter fans?

No, the theme park is open to all visitors and offers a unique and immersive experience for all ages. However, fans of the Harry Potter series will definitely appreciate the attention to detail and references to the books and movies throughout the park.

5. Are there any plans to expand the theme park in the future?

Yes, there are plans to expand the "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" in Florida with the addition of a new area called "Diagon Alley," which will feature more attractions and experiences based on the series. This expansion is expected to open in 2014.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • jasonmva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jasonmva
Replies
Views
rlombas