• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats to Diane and other TPC models at National Conference 2008

In summary, Diane walked for new Director and many others from here. She looked great and had a great time.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I got some pics of Diane walking for new Director, they are a little dark...She also walked for TPC along with many others from here. I was in the back of the auditorium so I couldn't really get decent pictures, but congratulations to ALL the cheffers that walked!Diane with TPC on the screen:
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/janetupnorth/National%20Conference%202008/100_4569.jpgHer walk as New Director:
100_4611.jpg

100_4612.jpg

100_4613.jpg

100_4614.jpg

100_4610.jpg

LOL - I just had to giggle because you called it a sanctuary!:D:p

Oh my, got to go change that!

Whoo- Hoo Diane- and such a hottie, too! ;) I'm sooo excited and happy for you and the blessing of Directorship! way to go!

Notice her wave with NO arm flabbing! ;) Way to go Diane!

I'm in one of those pictures too! Congratulations Diane!

Congrats Diane :) way to go

pcjenn said:
I'm in one of those pictures too! Congratulations Diane!

Congrats Diane and Jenn too. Which gal are you Jenn?

Way to go Diane and Jenn, and everyone who walked this year!! YOU ROCK!

Congratulations!!!!

Congrats Diane!!

Congratulations Diane!! You looked great!

Yeah Diane!!

Thanks, Janet, for the pictures! Wish I had been there to scream for Diane and everyone myself!!

I know Ginger took a pic as she was leaving the stage, maybe she can post it if it came out.

Way to go ladies!! My friend Sharon is on the big screen in the big group shot!!

StacieB said:
Way to go ladies!! My friend Sharon is on the big screen in the big group shot!!

Feel free to take the picture and send it to her - I'll share!

Way to go!!! congrats girls!!

Y'all are too cool! Thanks Janet for posting these. Ginger tried to get a photo but as I walked off the stage I looked up toward heaven and thanked Jesus (couldn't do it on stage or I would have bawled) when I did it as I walked off stage I burst into tears and poor Ginger tried to get a decent pic but I know I was just a puddle of tears so it probably didn't turn out! I wish I could describe how being on stage for Directorship feels... if you feel the push from God to move your business that direction, to know the joy of helping others work on their businesses... then DO IT! I love this part fully as much as helping my hosts have great shows! Thanks everyone... my kids will be thankful to see these as they are the first pics I've gotten. Y'all have a super day! You've certainly blessed my day!

quiverfull7 said:
Y'all are too cool! Thanks Janet for posting these. Ginger tried to get a photo but as I walked off the stage I looked up toward heaven and thanked Jesus (couldn't do it on stage or I would have bawled) when I did it as I walked off stage I burst into tears and poor Ginger tried to get a decent pic but I know I was just a puddle of tears so it probably didn't turn out! I wish I could describe how being on stage for Directorship feels... if you feel the push from God to move your business that direction, to know the joy of helping others work on their businesses... then DO IT! I love this part fully as much as helping my hosts have great shows! Thanks everyone... my kids will be thankful to see these as they are the first pics I've gotten. Y'all have a super day! You've certainly blessed my day!

the one I have really doesn't show much...:grumpy: I KNEW I should have insisted on taking another one when I saw you again!!:(

Attachments

• IMG_1982.jpg
    IMG_1982.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 341
Well... the highlights my daughter did look great! :) I always try to find positives... can you tell???? :)

quiverfull7 said:
Well... the highlights my daughter did look great! :) I always try to find positives... can you tell???? :)

Yes I Can!!! ;)

Look at you Diane!!! I almost feel like I was there....almost!

We wish you could have been Cindy!!!!!!!

Related to Congrats to Diane and other TPC models at National Conference 2008

1. What is the significance of National Conference for Pampered Chef models?

National Conference is an annual event where Pampered Chef models come together to celebrate their achievements, learn new skills and techniques, and network with other models and company leaders.

2. Who is Diane and why is she being congratulated?

Diane is one of the top performing Pampered Chef models who has achieved great success in her business. She is being congratulated for her hard work and dedication to the company.

3. Can anyone attend National Conference or is it only for Pampered Chef models?

National Conference is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef models and their guests. Only those who are actively working as models for the company are invited to attend.

4. What kind of activities and events can be expected at National Conference?

National Conference typically includes training sessions, keynote speeches, product demonstrations, and recognition ceremonies. There are also opportunities for models to network and share ideas with each other.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef model and attend National Conference?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef model, you can sign up through a current model or through the company's website. Once you have met the requirements and started your business, you will have the opportunity to attend National Conference and other company events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back