• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats Ellen Hill New Director!!

In summary, Barb Duke's advice is to set new goals and work your Directorship all on your own if you want to keep your job.
Koolotus
:cheerleader:WAHOO!:cheerleader:
CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR CALL :)

See ya over at DCS!

Congratulations! You have definitely worked hard and earned your new title - enjoy all your new products!

Congratulations Ellen! Way to go girl!

Congratulations!!!!! Way to go!

Congratulations!!:):):)

Woo Hoo!! Way to Go!!

Awww...thanks ladies! I have barely been on here lately since I was trying to "seal the deal" so to speak. I am really excited. The next step for me: KEEPING IT!

Thanks to all you here that has supported me! I appreciate all of your encouragement.

Wahooooo!!! Ellen! Congratulations!!!:thumbup::D

Congrats! You will do great!

Congratulations!!!

Way To Go!!!! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations, Ellen!! Way to work your biz!

Wo-hoo Ellen:D Send some good mojo this way;)

Thats my girl!!!

Congratulations, Ellen!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Yeah Ellen!! Way to go!

Congratulations Ellen!

As Barb Duke always says, "it's harder to get Directorhsip, than to lose it. You can not depend on your team to sell and recruit. You must do it yourself. All $4,000/mo and now...go out and recruit a WHOLE new team. Only 20% of your team will work his/her business, that's why you need to WORK your Directorship all on your own. NOW, you need to se NEW GOALS...right NOW! New Directors who do not set new goals are the ones who fail. You can't know where you are going without goals."

That was the best advice I ever got.

Ginny, That is great information. I had a concern about promoting with only 5 consultants, but I have been consistenly doing $4000+ on my own, and I have a couple heavy hitters on my team, so I decided to go ahead and promote, but I have set goals for myself, which helps to keep clear in my mind what I need to do.

Thanks for all the congratulations ladies! I just love the support and encouragment!

Thanks for the GREAT advice Ginny!

Christ Follower said:
Thanks for the GREAT advice Ginny!

I LOVE :love: passing down GREAT advice I get ~ :love:Barb Duke's:love: the BEST too!

Related to Congrats Ellen Hill New Director!!

1. Who is Ellen Hill?

Ellen Hill is a successful consultant and leader in the Pampered Chef community. She has recently achieved the rank of Director, which is one of the highest levels of achievement in our company.

2. What does it mean to be a Director at Pampered Chef?

Being a Director at Pampered Chef means that Ellen has reached a significant milestone in her business. She has a team of consultants under her and has shown exceptional leadership, sales, and recruiting skills.

3. How did Ellen Hill become a Director?

Ellen worked hard to achieve the rank of Director. She consistently met and exceeded sales goals, recruited new consultants, and provided excellent customer service. She also received support and guidance from her upline and the Pampered Chef community.

4. What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director, Ellen will have access to exclusive training and resources to help her continue to grow her business. She will also have the opportunity to attend leadership conferences and earn additional rewards and recognition.

5. How can I support Ellen Hill as a new Director?

There are many ways to support Ellen as she embarks on this exciting new journey. You can congratulate her on her achievement, attend her parties and events, and consider joining her team as a consultant. Sharing her success with others is a great way to show your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg