• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Sept. Guest Special???

In summary, the 20% off special is available without the spend $60 requirement, and guests can take the sale price even if they are only buying one piece of stoneware/metal bakeware. Additionally, the host order can be made using the guest special numbers to get the sale price even cheaper.
pc_jessica
okay so i am just now looking over the guest special for september (got a show booked for 1st week of), and it does not say they have to spend $60 to get 20% the stoneware and metal bakeware...so is that a typo or do they get to purchase this no matter how much they spend??? im just a little confused help would be much appreciated! tia

The 20% off special is without the spend $60 requirement. The guests get to take the sale price even if they are only buying one piece of stoneware/metal bakeware.

Also, when doing the host order, use the guest special item numbers to get the sale price. Great deal for hosts!

Anyone with a past host discount also gets 10% off the already discounted price too!

crystalscookingnow said:
The 20% off special is without the spend $60 requirement. The guests get to take the sale price even if they are only buying one piece of stoneware/metal bakeware.

Also, when doing the host order, use the guest special item numbers to get the sale price. Great deal for hosts!

okay i am trying to wrap my head around this. so when my host orders something are you saying use the guest special number instead of the host special number?

pc_jessica said:
okay i am trying to wrap my head around this. so when my host orders something are you saying use the guest special number instead of the host special number?

No they do get their host special but for the free, half price and discounted items they can use the guest special to get the stuff even cheaper.

Use the host number(s) for the item(s) that they will get at 60% off. Then, use the guest special numbers for their items that will be free, half price & discounted.

okay gottcha! thanks for the help!!

I'm confused about whether the sales of the guest specials will go toward the calculation of the sales for the show. I emailed solution center but the answer didn't help me at all. I have a fundrasier in September so I want to be able to tell guests that their purchase of the guest special still helps out the charity.

Does anyone know the answer? Please help. Thanks!

The guest specials DO count toward the show, at the reduced prices.

ChefSuzieQ said:
I'm confused about whether the sales of the guest specials will go toward the calculation of the sales for the show. I emailed solution center but the answer didn't help me at all. I have a fundrasier in September so I want to be able to tell guests that their purchase of the guest special still helps out the charity.

Does anyone know the answer? Please help. Thanks!

Yes, it will go towards the sales total.

Thank you! I love this website!!

1. What is the September guest special?

The September guest special is a limited-time offer for Pampered Chef customers who host a party or place a qualifying order. It usually includes exclusive products or discounts.

2. How can I take advantage of the September guest special?

To take advantage of the September guest special, you can either host a party with your consultant or place a qualifying order through their website. Your consultant will provide more details about the specific offer and how to redeem it.

3. Is the September guest special available in all countries?

The availability of the September guest special may vary by country. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website to see if the offer is available in your area.

4. Can I combine the September guest special with other offers or discounts?

The September guest special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless otherwise specified. This is to ensure that all customers have a fair chance to benefit from the special offer.

5. What happens if I miss the September guest special?

If you miss the September guest special, don't worry! Pampered Chef offers new specials every month, so you can still take advantage of future offers. You can also ask your consultant about any ongoing promotions or discounts that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MGG
  • pc_jessica