• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Sept Guest Special

In summary, Schel reads that the guest special for September is "any one cookbook for $10, or the two seasonings for $10." There is no limit on how many Guest Specials you purchase. However, Schel thinks that the spices being offered are not really a big savings, and that the guests are only saving $1.25.
schel
Please help me out with this... I am confused about what exactally is the guest special for September?
Schel

Attachments

• gs_07sept.pdf
    283.7 KB · Views: 253
I read it as any one cookbook for $10 or the two seasonings for $10

Read the bottom...there is no limit on how many Guest Specials you purchase.:eek:

But is it just those 2 spices? :confused:

Is it only the 2 spices shown or any 2 spices?
Schel

Ginger428 said:
But is it just those 2 spices? :confused:

We must have been typing at the same time... As my son would say....
JINKS!!!!!!! :eek:
Schel :D

COOL... and no spend $60 requirement either then correct? Even better!

schel said:
We must have been typing at the same time... As my son would say....
JINKS!!!!!!! :eek:
Schel :D

I DUNNO!!!!:confused: :p

Ginger428 said:
I DUNNO!!!!:confused: :p

You don't know what JINKS! is?
It's when you say the same thing at the same time and then say JINKS! And then the 1st person to talk has to buy the other person a PEPSI! or COKE!
At least thats the new thing with my son who is turning 8 next month.
:rolleyes:
Schel

OK....Sounds good to me.....;)

Just those 2 seasonings is what I think. Good eye on the "no limit" to the # of guest specials you can purchase.

just that combo of spices

We're gonna sell alot of Cookbooks.....

chefjwr said:
Just those 2 seasonings is what I think. Good eye on the "no limit" to the # of guest specials you can purchase.

Yes, thats great on the cookbooks, load up on them & use them for incentives!

And the new one is included! Wa-hoo!

chefann said:
And the new one is included! Wa-hoo!

Hey Ann,
Didnt you go home yet?

I am home! I left work at 4:10.

Oh Kewl...good for you....;)

I'm avoiding cleaning the house, which I really have to do because I'm hosting a party tomorrow. :) I'm serving the new spicy brie and caramel nutty brownie recipes. mmmm.....

Okay...does anybody else feel that the spices being $10 isn't really a big savings. The guests are only saving $1.25 and it's not like they have a choice which spices they can have.

Just my 2 cents.

luvs2cook said:
Okay...does anybody else feel that the spices being $10 isn't really a big savings. The guests are only saving $1.25 and it's not like they have a choice which spices they can have.

Just my 2 cents.

My guess is that they are offering something other than the cookbooks to those who don't really want a cookbook. In the past when the cookbooks have been on sale, it's great for the people who want them, but for those who don't, they wish it was something else. IMO it's just their way of trying to appease everyone. And, maybe it's to help promote those 2 spices (maybe they're not big sellers) - sometimes they'll put something that's not that big of a seller as a special to create interest. Just my thoughts.

I'm going to be really going for selling cookware in Sept... my plan is to offer a free cookbook to anyone who buys $100 or more.

finley1991 said:
I'm going to be really going for selling cookware in Sept... my plan is to offer a free cookbook to anyone who buys $100 or more.

Good Idea!! So you are doing the cookbook only if they buy $100 in cookware right, not $100 in sales. I think I'm going to "borrow" this idea!!

I think they are also offering the spices because last December when they had the cookbook as specials it gave NO consideration to the hispanic market (at least the shows that were only in Spanish--everyone wanted the full color cookbooks in Spanish). At least in Sept they have the spices for our spanish shows.

Question 1: What is the September guest special?

The September guest special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to customers who host a party during the month of September. It is a way for guests to earn free or discounted products as a thank you for hosting a party.

Question 2: How do I qualify for the September guest special?

To qualify for the September guest special, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four unique orders placed by your guests. The total sales and number of unique orders may vary depending on the specific promotion for that month.

Question 3: Can I combine the September guest special with other promotions?

In most cases, the September guest special cannot be combined with other promotions. However, some promotions may allow for stacking or combining offers. It is best to check with your consultant or the official Pampered Chef website for specific details.

Question 4: How do I redeem the September guest special?

To redeem the September guest special, your consultant will provide you with a unique code or link to use when placing your order. This code will ensure that you receive the discounted or free product as part of the promotion. Make sure to enter the code before finalizing your order.

Question 5: Is the September guest special available outside of the United States?

The September guest special may vary by country and may not be available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. It is best to check with your consultant or the official Pampered Chef website to see if the promotion is available in your region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies