• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Pp and Credit Cards

In summary, a PP or PayPal is an online payment platform that allows users to make purchases and send money without entering their credit card information each time. On the other hand, a credit card is a physical card issued by a bank or financial institution that allows users to make purchases on credit with interest. You can use PayPal to pay off your credit card balance, but there may be fees. It is generally safe to link your credit card to your PayPal account due to their advanced security measures, but it's important to monitor for any unauthorized activity. One advantage of using PayPal is the convenience of not having to enter your card information for each transaction and the potential for buyer protection. However, PayPal does not offer rewards or cash back programs like credit cards
ChefJesssica
Everytime I enter my guest's credit card number onto Pampered Partner, it tells me it is invalid. I have checked it numerous times. It has 16 numbers. Why isn't it working? I haven't even submitted the show so it cant be that she is out of funds. :confused:

It could be that you are just one number off at the beginning of the number. Every company (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX) start with a certain code and the program recognizes it. I would call the host to verify the number..............

HTH!

Last edited:
I called her and figured it out. She got the numbers turned around. Thanks for your help!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with entering your guest's credit card number on Pampered Partner. I know how frustrating that can be. Have you tried double-checking the expiration date and security code as well? Sometimes those can cause issues with the payment going through. If everything seems to be correct and it's still not working, I would recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get the payment processed successfully. I hope this helps and your show goes smoothly!

1. What is the difference between a PP and a credit card?

A PP, or PayPal, is an online payment platform that allows users to make purchases and send money to others without needing to enter their credit card information each time. A credit card is a physical card issued by a bank or financial institution that allows users to make purchases on credit, which must be paid back with interest.

2. Can I use a PP to pay off my credit card?

Yes, you can link your credit card to your PayPal account and use it to make payments on your credit card balance. However, keep in mind that PayPal may charge a fee for using a credit card as the funding source for payments.

3. Is it safe to link my credit card to my PP account?

PayPal uses advanced encryption and security measures to protect your financial information, making it generally safe to link your credit card to your account. However, it's always important to monitor your account for any unauthorized activity.

4. Are there any advantages to using a PP over a credit card?

One advantage of using PayPal is that you don't have to enter your card information for each transaction, making it more convenient and potentially reducing the risk of your information being compromised. Additionally, PayPal offers buyer protection for eligible purchases, meaning you may be able to get a refund if your purchase doesn't arrive or is significantly different than described.

5. Can I earn rewards or cash back with PayPal like I can with a credit card?

No, PayPal does not offer rewards or cash back programs like credit cards do. However, some credit cards may offer cash back or points for using PayPal as a funding source for purchases. It's important to check with your credit card issuer for any rewards or benefits associated with using your credit card with PayPal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam