• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Charter Gifts & Guest Specials? Get Clarity Here!

In summary, the charter gift is a thank you gift that is sent to your first few hosts, and can be ordered as a guest special the month before.
purrbal
Gold Member
What on earth is a charter gift? It has been mentioned and I have NO idea what y'all are talking about. I started a year ago and was never told of a charter gift?

Also my director mentioned you can purchase the guess special the month before but I still do not understand how that happens, can anyone advise me on this as well?

The charter gift is received by your first few hosts as a thank you for helping you start your business. The HO sends it automatically.You can order the guest special the month before by placing a personal order and writing in the number for the next month's guest special. You'll receive it at the special price, with an additional 20% discount.

Nice to see another Oregonian :D

If you go to consultant's corner and do a search of Charter Host Gift.These are given to all your hosts who hold shows within your first 30 days.it's either the hand soap or the cranberry trivet. The flyer has product numbers for each. If you don't specify, they send the trivet.

Oregonian
Cassie1037 said:
Nice to see another Oregonian :D

Thanks, same to you!
wink.gif
You are obviously a duck fan...does that mean you reside in Eugene? Or just an alum? I am west of Pdx. I feel like I should say I am a beav fan just to mess with ya. :angel:

Did they just start that with the new starter sets? I know none of my hosts got that because I knew nothing about that but I started right before they changed the new start up program. Oh well just curious, good to know for anyone I sign up under me.

I signed last March under the old Super Starter Program and my first 2 or 4 host ( I cannot remember which) got a charter gift. They got some samples of coffee and spices. I do not remember there being a choice and I know I did not have to enter it in, they were shipped automatically.

I believe the new charter gift of the soap or trivet started when the new consultant kit switched over.

My first host (I think it was only my first host) got a sample of one of the spice mixes and the coffee when I started about 3 1/2 years ago.

raebates said:
The charter gift is received by your first few hosts as a thank you for helping you start your business. The HO sends it automatically.

You can order the guest special the month before by placing a personal order and writing in the number for the next month's guest special. You'll receive it at the special price, with an additional 20% discount.

When you order the next month's guest special, you need to date it for the next month. If you wanted the pastry mat, place a personal order this month but date it December 1. Then put the guest special number.

Related to Confused about Charter Gifts & Guest Specials? Get Clarity Here!

1. What are Charter Gifts?

Charter Gifts are exclusive rewards given to consultants who reach certain sales and recruiting goals within their first 90 days with Pampered Chef. These gifts can include product sets, business supplies, or even trips and experiences.

2. How do I qualify for Charter Gifts?

To qualify for Charter Gifts, you must be a new consultant who has signed up within the past 90 days and have reached the sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your start date and current promotions.

3. Are Charter Gifts the same as Guest Specials?

No, Charter Gifts and Guest Specials are two separate promotions. Charter Gifts are rewards for new consultants, while Guest Specials are discounted products available to customers who host a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I earn Charter Gifts more than once?

Yes, you can earn Charter Gifts multiple times as long as you meet the sales and recruiting goals within your first 90 days each time you sign up as a new consultant. However, you will only receive one set of Charter Gifts per 90-day period.

5. How do I find out what the current Charter Gifts and Guest Specials are?

You can find the current Charter Gifts and Guest Specials by logging into your Pampered Chef account and visiting the "Promotions" section. You can also contact your upline or Pampered Chef's customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mystik
  • jkinak