• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Deadlines: Mid-Month and End-of-Month Payment Schedules Explained"

In summary, a commission deadline is a predetermined date or time by which a project or task must be completed and submitted to the client or employer. It is important as it helps to keep projects on track, reflects professionalism and reliability, and can lead to repeat business and a good reputation. To determine a reasonable deadline, communication with the client or employer is key. If a deadline is missed, it is important to communicate honestly and offer a new estimated deadline. To ensure meeting deadlines, effective planning and communication are crucial.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I know it's probably right in front of my face somewhere, but what are the deadlines for mid-month and end-of-month commission? I'm so used to a monthly salaried job and need to get adjusted to the twice/month payment. :eek:

For direct deposit - it's the 15th to be paid on the 22nd and the 31st/30th to be paid on the 8th of the following month.

Wonderful! Thanks for being so quick. Is it pretty much always the 15th and last day of the month? That should be easy for me to remember, right? ;)

They're the days with the funny envelope symbol in the calendar. Electronic orders must be in my midnight of the 15th (for commission on 22) or last day of the month (for payment on 8). Mail-in orders must be received by HO on the last business day on or immediately before those dates.

Hi there! No worries, the deadlines for mid-month and end-of-month commission can sometimes be a bit confusing at first. For mid-month commission, the deadline is typically around the 15th of the month, while the end-of-month commission deadline is usually around the last day of the month. It's important to keep track of these deadlines so you don't miss out on any commission. If you have any other questions about the payment schedule, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the main office for clarification. Hope this helps!

What is a commission deadline?

A commission deadline is a specific date or time by which a project or task must be completed and submitted to the client or employer. It is typically agreed upon beforehand and serves as a guideline for the completion of work.

Why are commission deadlines important?

Commission deadlines are important for several reasons. They help to keep projects on track and ensure timely delivery to clients. Meeting deadlines also reflects positively on professionalism and reliability, which can lead to repeat business and a good reputation in the industry.

How do I determine a reasonable commission deadline?

The best way to determine a reasonable commission deadline is to communicate with the client or employer and discuss their expectations and requirements. Consider the complexity of the project, the amount of work involved, and any potential roadblocks that may arise. It is important to set a realistic deadline that allows for a quality end product.

What happens if I miss a commission deadline?

If you miss a commission deadline, it is important to communicate with the client or employer as soon as possible. Be honest about the reasons for the delay and offer a new estimated deadline. It is important to take responsibility for your actions and work towards meeting the new deadline to maintain a good working relationship.

How can I ensure that I meet commission deadlines?

To ensure that you meet commission deadlines, it is important to plan and prioritize your tasks effectively. Use tools like calendars and project management software to stay organized and on track. Communicate regularly with the client or employer to provide updates on your progress and address any potential issues that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
krahema
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies