• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Sales: How Did Yours Do Last Month?

In summary, Jenny's team did well this month, Jenny is hoping for a trend of better months, and Jenny is working on getting another $4K in sales this month.
DebPC
Staff member
Cluster SalesSo how did everyones clusters do last month.
I had two reactivate- don't know for how long though. And my cluster had their 2nd higest sales total of the year. Nobody went great guns but all but 1 did something. Hopefully its a trend!

I was average. But the TEAM did $4k without me so that made me happy! And that was with only 3 of them working (out of the 15... UGH!)

Not so sure about this month but I have plenty of shows and should be there at least myself this month. Plus there are two brand new consultants who will be working this month. And 3 others have shows set so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

My team did nothing. I will have about 2 go inactive as of Oct 1 (the 10th by the time they get around to it) and I hit the $1250 for the lead system and products. I'm not sure what we're going to do this month, but November I'll need the $4K and more recruits!!! I'm working on it this month, too.

My team did pretty good. They did almost $5000 (that's with only 7 submitting - out of 17). That's their 5th best month so far in 2007. One went inactive and then submitted an Oct. 1 show on the 3rd. My sales were only $2600. I had tried to start the 25 show team idea up again but we only had 19 shows. Oh well...

So far this month we have $1800 submitted and another $1000 that should be going in today! Two of my new consultants are both $60 away from qualifying - one of them has sales included in the $1000 that's going in and the other had a show on Saturday but hasn't gotten back to me with her sales.

I'm trying for the 10 show team with PC$ for the reward. I do have one person that has submitted this month. There is also a bonus for the person who submitted the most shows. Might have to throw in a bonus for the most $ submitted.

My cluster had their best month ever! Part of that was one new consultant in particular who had $4200 in her first month!!!! That was so awesome for her. It was a nice chunk of an override!! They had nearly $9000 in sales and that was without my sales added in. Pretty cool! Let's hope it keeps up. They've already submitted $2740 this month. Woo hoo! Too bad my October isn't looking as good as September. Oh well. November is looking pretty good so far.:)

thank you for sharing this kind of information. it helps me, as a newbie, to see the big picture.

Sales!So, anyway, . . .

I was hitting the after Halloween sales at Target today, and found myself getting caught up in the frenzy of putting things in my cart. Because other people were taking things at 75% off, it's like, I must need it too!

Fortunately, good sense prevailed and I put most of the candy back!

--Jenny L

OMG, I couldn't imagine getting candy on sale, my kids got enough to last us until next year! LOL

My 5 YO DS is a huge Star Wars fan so I bought him a Darth Vader costume the other day at Wal-Mart for 50% off. I'll give it to him for X-mas just to play dress up with, he'll be thrilled !

as if the light sabers aren't enough to make me crazy;);)

So I'm wondering, . . . has it gone to 90% off yet? Hmmmm, dare I go to the store to check?

--Jenny L

Related to Cluster Sales: How Did Yours Do Last Month?

1. How do I calculate my cluster sales for last month?

To calculate your cluster sales for last month, you will need to add up the total sales from each individual cluster for the entire month.

2. What is considered a good cluster sales number?

A good cluster sales number can vary depending on factors such as the size of your cluster, the products being sold, and the overall market conditions. However, as a general guideline, a good cluster sales number would be higher than the previous month's sales and in line with your sales goals.

3. How can I improve my cluster sales for next month?

To improve your cluster sales for next month, consider implementing targeted marketing strategies, offering special promotions or discounts, and ensuring your cluster members are well-trained and motivated to sell. Additionally, regularly analyzing your sales data and adjusting your approach accordingly can also help improve your cluster sales.

4. Can I track individual sales within my cluster?

Yes, you can track individual sales within your cluster by using tools such as customer sales reports, individual cluster member sales reports, and order tracking systems. This can help you identify top performers and areas for improvement within your cluster.

5. How do I report my cluster sales to my manager?

To report your cluster sales to your manager, you can use the same tools and reports mentioned in the previous question. Additionally, you can also provide a summary of your cluster's performance, any challenges faced, and plans for improvement in a written report or during a meeting with your manager.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila