• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Recipe?

In summary, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Recipe requires a box of chocolate cake mix, water, oil, eggs, peanut butter, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream, and chopped peanuts. To assemble the trifle, bake and cool the chocolate cake, mix the peanut butter and sugar, layer the cake cubes with the cream, chips, and peanuts, and top with whipped cream. Other types of cake can be used, but chocolate is recommended. The trifle can be made ahead of time and yields 10-12 servings.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone had the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle recipe? All I can find is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle. I PM'ed Janet, but thought someone else might have this recipe so I could email my host... TIA!

If you go to files and type in trifle, Janets recipe is in there. The date is 08-08-07. I don't know how to do the attachment or I would. I hope this helps you! It even says "Janets Peanut Butter Trifle recipe" for you!

Thanks! I was typing in the full name and I couldn't find it!

I dont remember seeing that being posted last year! I printed a copy for myself too and cannot wait to make it! Of course, I have to bring it when I am invited somewhere, bc I am sure it is so good I would eat it all week! LOL

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I actually have the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle recipe. I would be happy to share it with you so you can email it to your host. Just send me a message and I'll get it to you right away. Happy cooking! TIA!

What ingredients do I need for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Recipe?

To make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Recipe, you will need 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, and 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts.

How do I assemble the trifle?

To assemble the trifle, start by baking the chocolate cake according to the instructions on the box and letting it cool. Then, mix together the peanut butter and powdered sugar to create a peanut butter cream. Cut the chocolate cake into small cubes and layer them with the peanut butter cream, chocolate chips, and chopped peanuts in a trifle dish. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of whipped cream on top.

Can I use a different type of cake for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for this recipe, such as vanilla or yellow cake. However, chocolate cake pairs well with the peanut butter and chocolate flavors in this trifle.

Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. It is actually recommended to let it chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. You can make it up to 24 hours in advance and store it in the fridge until ready to serve.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 10-12 servings, depending on the size of your trifle dish and how large you cut the cake cubes. You can easily double the recipe for a larger crowd or halve it for a smaller gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies