• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help.....peanut Butter Dump Cake Recipe?

In summary, the recipe for the chocolate peanut butter dump cake is to mix a chocolate cake mix, can of frosting, and cup of peanut butter. Place in the microwave for 11-12 minutes. Top with ice cream or cool whip.
4mygirls
Hello - I am new to this forum - so sorry if I am not posting this in the correct place!

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE RECIPE FOR THE PEANUT BUTTER DUMP CAKE THAT IS DONE IN THE DDB - THANKS A BUNCH!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake

Prepare a chocolate cake mix according to the package directions and pour batter into the Deep Covered Baker. Using the Medium Scoop, dollop a can of chocolate frosting all over the top of the cake batter. Then dollop a cup of peanut butter over the top of that.

Put it in the microwave uncovered and cook for 11-12 minutes. Scoop into bowls and top with ice cream or cool whip.

I made this the other night at my show and it was awesome!! Everyone there LOVED it!!

ChefLAM said:
... dollop a can of chocolate frosting...
The WHOLE can? I guess the cake is big enough to handle it but I remember trying this at home with the rice cooker and it turned out really soggy when I didn't even use the whole can.Will you please clarify? I am going to use at my show tomorrow night because it sounds HEAVENLY!Thanks for the post! I have never seen this one.

I'm still learning how to perfect this recipe. When I've made it, it actually has worked better to turn it out onto a platter, that way the melted frosting and peanut butter can drizzle down and get absorbed a little bit into the cake. I found that when I kept it in the baker, the cake was a little dry and you had to scoop out the good stuff from the bottom. The down side is that I don't have a cake cover that can go over it, as opposed to just using the lid when it's in the baker.Also, the past couple times I made it, the peanut butter was too thick in the clumps. So certain pieces had a lot of PB and others didn't have much at all. I was thinking of experimenting with mixing the PB with the frosting in the small batter bowl first, and then scooping it over top. I'll have to try that some time and let you guys know how it turns out.

SeeMe4PC said:
The WHOLE can? I guess the cake is big enough to handle it but I remember trying this at home with the rice cooker and it turned out really soggy when I didn't even use the whole can.

Will you please clarify? I am going to use at my show tomorrow night because it sounds HEAVENLY!

Thanks for the post! I have never seen this one.

Oh, also I did use the whole can. I cooked the cake covered and it did ooze out the crack between the baker and the lid. But it turned out so good! So moist and perfect. Then next 2 times I made it w/o the lid, it didn't do as well. I still am undecided on how best to cook this.

thank you so much! This sounds AWESOME!!

Hello there! Welcome to the forum! I am more than happy to help you with the peanut butter dump cake recipe. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Whipped cream or ice cream for serving (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your DDB (Deep Dish Baker) in the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, melted butter, and milk. Mix until well combined.
3. Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of the DDB.
4. Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter onto the cake mixture, and use a knife to gently swirl it into the batter.
5. If desired, sprinkle chopped peanuts and chocolate chips on top of the batter.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
7. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving with whipped cream or ice cream on top.I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy recipe! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need any other recipes. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a peanut butter dump cake?

To make a peanut butter dump cake, you will need 1 box of yellow cake mix, 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1 stick of butter, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, and 1 cup of chocolate chips.

2. Can I use chunky peanut butter instead of creamy in this recipe?

Yes, you can use chunky peanut butter if you prefer a more textured cake. However, the consistency may be slightly different than if you use creamy peanut butter.

3. How do I make this recipe gluten-free?

To make a gluten-free version of this peanut butter dump cake, you can substitute the yellow cake mix for a gluten-free cake mix. You can also use gluten-free graham crackers or gluten-free cookies instead of the cake mix for the crust.

4. Can I use a different type of chocolate instead of chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you like in this recipe. Chopped chocolate bars or chocolate chunks would work well, or you could even use white chocolate chips for a different flavor.

5. How should I store leftovers of this peanut butter dump cake?

If you have any leftovers of this cake, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cake for longer storage, but it may be slightly less moist when thawed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheflori
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedcheflori
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • GourmetGirl