• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Chicken Tortilla Casserole in Dcb?

In summary, the chicken tortilla casserole recipe says to make it in the deep dish baker. However, someone says they did it in the DCB. It seems like all the same, so I would suggest doing it that way.
pamperedbecky
I swear I saw a post about this, but I can't seem to locate it. (It's a bummer that the search function thinks DCB is too short because nothing comes up when I search for that:grumpy:). The chicken tortilla casserole recipe says to make it in the deep dish baker. I swear someone said they did it in the DCB though. I'm assuming it's all the same?? I want to suggest this to someone doing a mexican them next weekend but I really want to use the DCB. I just wanted to see who have tried it this way.

And another question - I was going to suggest the easy fajitas as another option. Which of the two would you vote for?

Thanks!!! I'd much rather do the DCB than do a ring, which was one idea the host had said. I'd rather use something newer and more versatile!!!:D

I LOVE the fajitas show, I did another one yesterday, and I left with the show at $800, and a quick November booking, because the guest wanted it. My show average has really gone up since I started the fajitas show.

I vote for fajitas!

The chicken tortilla casserole is probably my favorite right now. I do mine in the DCB and it is a hit. I sell many DCBs at full price. My husband told me I had to stop making it at shows so that I will make it at home again.

pcjenn said:
The chicken tortilla casserole is probably my favorite right now. I do mine in the DCB and it is a hit. I sell many DCBs at full price. My husband told me I had to stop making it at shows so that I will make it at home again.

Can you forward the microwave version? please--

Cool, she just emailed me back and voted for the fajita recipe too! I'm excited to WOW everybody. I haven't made these at a show yet - just at home. I'll have to search for info to make sure I'm all organized. To be honest, I thought they were a little bland when I made them at home. Maybe I need more seasonings or better toppings or something.

I'm excited! So far she only has 6 people coming so I'm really hoping she rounds up some more. She's hosting this show, but giving the host benefits to her SIL-to-be who is getting married next year. She didn't want to do it as a shower though.

Thanks for all the input, guys!!! :D I still have 5 shows to go this month, I"m already at $2300 for the month and two booths still to go. I did a bridal expo yesterday and got a booking for Nov. 30th AND she's a recruit lead. Woo hoo....maybe this Paris thing is getting closer and closer.

Related to Chicken Tortilla Casserole in Dcb?

What is the recipe for Chicken Tortilla Casserole in DCB?

The recipe for Chicken Tortilla Casserole in DCB is as follows:

Ingredients:

• 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
  • 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 can corn, drained
  • 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
  • 1 package taco seasoning
  • 1 cup salsa
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 package corn tortillas

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
  2. In the Deep Covered Baker, mix together the cooked chicken, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and salsa.
  3. Cut the corn tortillas into small pieces and layer them on top of the chicken mixture.
  4. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the tortilla pieces.
  5. Cover the baker with the lid and bake for 25-30 minutes.
  6. Remove the lid and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  7. Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. You can prepare the casserole and cover it with plastic wrap or foil in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. When ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap or foil and follow the baking instructions.

Can I use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe. Simply shred the chicken and add it to the other ingredients in the Deep Covered Baker. You may need to adjust the cooking time slightly since the chicken is already cooked.

Can I substitute ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in this recipe to suit your preferences. You can use different types of beans, vegetables, or even ground beef instead of chicken. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your portions. It is a great dish to make for a family dinner or to have as leftovers for lunch the next day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • vanessa ford