• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chase Your Dreams: An Exciting Year Ahead!

In summary, "Chase Your Dreams: An Exciting Year Ahead!" is a free virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on goal setting and achieving success in the upcoming year. It will take place on January 15th at 7pm EST and registration is open now. The keynote speaker is Pampered Chef's Chief Marketing Officer, Andy O'Neill, who will share his personal journey and tips for setting and achieving goals. Attendees will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive bundles and products at discounted prices during the event.
poohritz
Gold Member
Well, it is now official I have signed an agreement and I have at least 1 catalog show plus some other stuff in the works. I cant wait to get my kit to see all the neat stuff. 2007 will be an awesome year. :) Chase your dreams you never know where they may lead you.

Wahoo! Welcome to the family, Dave!

Congrats and good luck to your new business!

Welcome Dave, and don't be afraid to ask questions we are here to help!!!:)

Congrats Dave! I wish you great success with your new business!

Welcome, Dave!! And good luck with your business!!

Congrats Dave - enjoy your new business!

Welcome aboard to Chef Success. This is a great site.

You did it!!! Welcome aboard!!!:)

Congratulations! You will find this is an awesome company. Whenever you have questions; feel free to ask away:)

Related to Chase Your Dreams: An Exciting Year Ahead!

What is "Chase Your Dreams: An Exciting Year Ahead!"?

"Chase Your Dreams: An Exciting Year Ahead!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on setting and achieving goals for the upcoming year. Attendees will learn tips and tricks for goal setting and hear inspiring stories from successful entrepreneurs.

When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on January 15th at 7pm EST. However, registration is open now and attendees can access the event on-demand after the initial broadcast.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. Simply register online to gain access to the event.

Who is the keynote speaker for "Chase Your Dreams: An Exciting Year Ahead!"?

The keynote speaker for this event is Pampered Chef's Chief Marketing Officer, Andy O'Neill. He will share his personal journey and tips for setting and achieving goals in both personal and professional life.

Will there be any exclusive offers or discounts available during the event?

Yes, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase exclusive bundles and products at discounted prices during the event. These offers will only be available for a limited time, so don't miss out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ann F
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef