• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Host Name/Mystery Host

In summary, the person is trying to change the host name from their own name to the winner of a mystery host drawing for an online catalog show. They are having trouble changing the host information and cannot delete themselves as the host. They have tried creating a new show in the winner's name, but cannot download orders from their personal website into the new show. They suggest making someone else a co-host and then deleting their own name, or using the words "mystery host" until a winner is picked.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I entered a show in P3 in my name, intending to make it a mystery host show. This is an online catalog show, for all of my out-of-town friends. How do I change the host from my name to the winner of the mystery host drawing? I already copied over the orders from my website, and I'm just not sure what to do now.

I'm so confused! :confused:

Thanks!

You should just be able to change the host information. I don't have P3 but I've done it several times for reasons in PP. PP has a button that says "Host Information". It brings up their address and everything.

Yep - you can change it. It's the Summary tab all the way at the top to the very left on your Cooking/Catalog show screen.

I see where it says host on the top left of the Summary tab, but I can't change it! My name is in there as host, and it's grayed out. I can't delete myself from the show, and I can't select anyone else as the host, either.

Have you submitted the show yet? You cant change shows that have already been finalized.
Is the "Consultant acting as Host" box marked? That might be cuasing it too.

No, the show hasn't been submitted yet. I had "Consultant Acting as Host" box checked, but can only change that to host, I can't uncheck it. The "Host" box is grayed out on all the guests.I'm convinced this is something simple and I'm just missing it. Why does mommy brain have to strike at the most inopportune times??

You're right - and I goofed. You can change everything BUT the host name. So, it looks like you'll have to re-enter everything. Bummer. :(

FYI, here's what I did: I created a new show in the mystery host winner's name. Then I deleted all the guests/orders in the show that was in my name, and doing this let me download all the PWS orders into the new show. As long as those orders were still in the show in my name in P3, I could not download them from my PWS into the new show.Hope this helps someone along the way!

make someone else a co host and then try to delete your name, see if that works, then the co-host will become the only name...

I've always put the words mystery host for the host's name and then when a winner is picked I just fill inthe real name.

What is a "Changing Host Name/Mystery Host" party?

A "Changing Host Name/Mystery Host" party is a unique type of Pampered Chef party where the host's name changes throughout the party. This means that multiple guests can have the opportunity to act as the host and earn host rewards.

How does a "Changing Host Name/Mystery Host" party work?

At the beginning of the party, the host's name is chosen randomly and kept a secret. As guests make purchases, they are assigned to the mystery host. At the end of the party, the host's name is revealed and they receive all the host rewards earned from the party.

Can I still earn host rewards if I am the mystery host?

Yes, as the mystery host, you are still eligible to earn host rewards based on the total sales from the party. This includes free products, half-priced items, and discounted products.

How do I invite guests to a "Changing Host Name/Mystery Host" party?

You can invite guests to a "Changing Host Name/Mystery Host" party just like any other Pampered Chef party. You can send out invitations, share the party link, or invite guests in person. It's important to let guests know about the unique concept of this party so they can participate fully.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Changing Host Name/Mystery Host" party?

Hosting a "Changing Host Name/Mystery Host" party is a fun and exciting way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. It also allows multiple guests to experience the benefits of hosting a party and can help increase sales and rewards for the host. Plus, it's a great way to get together with friends and family and have a good time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • fun2cook2