• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebration Cookies W/O the Cranberries?

In summary, to make Celebration Cookies without cranberries, simply omit them from the recipe and replace them with your choice of dried fruit. You do not need any special equipment to make these cookies, as a standard mixer, mixing bowls, and baking sheet will suffice. Gluten-free flour can be used in this recipe by substituting the all-purpose flour. The best way to store Celebration Cookies is in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months if placed in an airtight container or freezer bag.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am putting together some mixes for the small Batter Bowl to give as gifts. I don't have any cranberries. Do you think the Celebration cookies would be okay w/o them? Or is there something else that would be a good substitute?Or do you have a particular favorite recipe for a cookies in a jar mix that I could use?I like the brownie mix recipe that's on the Batter Bowl mix recipe file, but I wasn't sure if these teachers have a 9x9 pan...then they may be frustrated in the recipe size. Cookies might just go better all around, KWIM?

Yes- you could do them without the cranberries. It would be basically an oatmeal-chocolate chip (or white chocolate chip depending on which you are using).They are delicious cookies- but I really liked the cranberries in them too (I'm a sucker for cranberries).

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would suggest trying out the Celebration cookies without the cranberries and see how they turn out. You could also try substituting the cranberries with dried cherries or raisins for a similar texture and flavor. Alternatively, you could also try using dried cranberries or cranberry juice as a substitute.As for other cookie mix recipes, I highly recommend the chocolate chip cookie mix from the Batter Bowl recipe file. It's always a crowd pleaser and can easily be made in a smaller size pan if needed. Another great option is the oatmeal raisin cookie mix, which can also be made without the raisins if necessary.Overall, I think cookies would be a great choice for gifts as they are versatile and can be easily customized to suit different preferences. Good luck with your mixes!

Related to Celebration Cookies W/O the Cranberries?

1. How can I make the Celebration Cookies without cranberries?

To make Celebration Cookies without cranberries, simply omit the cranberries from the recipe and replace them with your choice of dried fruit, such as raisins or chopped apricots.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make Celebration Cookies?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make Celebration Cookies. A standard mixer, mixing bowls, and baking sheet will suffice.

3. Can I use gluten-free flour in this recipe?

Yes, you can use gluten-free flour in this recipe. Simply substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend of your choice.

4. How should I store the Celebration Cookies?

The best way to store Celebration Cookies is in an airtight container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for up to 1 week.

5. Can I freeze the Celebration Cookies?

Yes, you can freeze the Celebration Cookies for up to 3 months. Just make sure to place them in an airtight container or freezer bag before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Chef Mary Rose