• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: Reaching My Sales Goal and Signing New Recruits

In summary, the conversation discusses the stress of meeting sales goals and receiving a travel incentive. The individual has had difficulty with their team and personal sales, but was able to sign on two new recruits. They congratulate her and discuss the upcoming trip, as well as share gardening tips. The individual is also stressed about their own sales, but is hopeful for the future. Overall, the conversation ends on a positive note with the celebration of the new recruits.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've been really stressed about meeting my $4k this month and getting my NDA travel incentive, my team won't call me back or email me (must be b/c they have bad news :(), my own sales weren't where I wanted them, and I have a MIA host that's really starting to tick me off.....but today I signed the 2 recruits I've been working with for the past several weeks :party::party: ahhhhh, life ain't so bad afterall!

Congrats, Linda!!! Way to go!!!!:):):)

WaaaaHooooo!!! Way to go Linda! It's before August 31st too! Get em qualifed :money::money: in 30 days.

chefruthie said:
WaaaaHooooo!!! Way to go Linda! It's before August 31st too! Get em qualifed :money::money: in 30 days.

Absolutely!

Look out Paris...Here we come!!
My husband will want to find out any other ingenius garden tips you have. He loves the tomato cages you showed on CS. My kids and I do too!!

The only other tip I can give you right now is not to throw out the halloween jack-o-lantern in the garden spot....Even though DH does a burn on the garden spot before we plant in the spring those seeds survived! I was pulling up pumpkin vines daily! One got away from me and freaked me out when I found a basketball sized pumpkin! The plant grew under my zucchinis and I thought it was all zucchini....until I saw the pumpkin :) Those are wicked vines too! They will smother anything that gets in its way.

Great news Linda! Congratulations!

Great job Linda!

Great Job LInda!!!! That's AWESOME!!

Congratulations Linda!!! FREE travel to the NDA that is a huge savings! I didn't earn it because my stinking first month as a director, but thankfully my husband had a free Southwest ticket I'm using.

Congrats again on the new recruits!

Chef Kearns said:
Congratulations Linda!!! FREE travel to the NDA that is a huge savings! I didn't earn it because my stinking first month as a director, but thankfully my husband had a free Southwest ticket I'm using.

Congrats again on the new recruits!

That's what I've been stressing over - not sure I'm going to make it :cry:

Way to go Linda!!!!!!! When are you guys going to NDA?

I went last week

Oh... I read your posts about it and everything! I am SO SO Sorry!

Way to go dear!!
I am also stressing sales wise.
SLOWLY, my team is starting to at least email me, and I did get a few phone calls.
I will hope and pray that I get really close. I have a show tommorrow and sat. But I guess it won't be the end of the world. I really wanted (need) the travel incentive to go in October.
Great for you!!
New recruits make anything better!
:)

Woohooo Congrats Linda, no it's not so bad!! :)

Linda that's awesome!!!!

Yeah Linda!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Related to Celebrating Success: Reaching My Sales Goal and Signing New Recruits

1. What are some tips for reaching my sales goal?

Some tips for reaching your sales goal include setting specific and achievable goals, utilizing social media and networking to reach a wider audience, offering promotions and discounts to attract customers, and consistently following up with past customers.

2. How can I motivate myself to reach my sales goal?

You can motivate yourself by setting rewards for reaching certain milestones, surrounding yourself with a positive support system, reminding yourself of the benefits of reaching your goal, and visualizing your success.

3. What are the benefits of signing new recruits?

Signing new recruits can bring in additional income through commission on their sales, expand your network and potential customer base, and provide a sense of leadership and mentorship as you help them grow their own business.

4. How can I effectively recruit new team members?

Some effective ways to recruit new team members are by hosting informational events or parties, utilizing social media to showcase the benefits of joining your team, and offering incentives for referrals.

5. What should I do if I don't reach my sales goal or recruit new team members?

If you don't reach your sales goal or recruit new team members, it's important to reflect on what may have prevented you from achieving your goal and come up with a plan to improve in the future. Utilize the resources and support available through Pampered Chef to help you reach your goals. Remember to stay positive and keep working towards your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lisagoins
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • pamperedbecky