• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cautious Shopping: Looking for a Corkscrew for Resin Corks

In summary, the best type of corkscrew for opening resin corks is a waiter's corkscrew with a long, thin spiral. To determine if a corkscrew is suitable for resin corks, check the spiral to make sure it is thin and sharp. It is possible to use a regular corkscrew, but a waiter's corkscrew or a winged corkscrew may be more effective. It is also helpful to have a small pair of pliers on hand for difficult-to-remove corks. After using a corkscrew on resin corks, clean it by wiping it down with a damp cloth and drying it thoroughly. If there is buildup on the spiral, use warm water and dish soap to clean it
redsoxgirl
I have a friend who has wine in her veins and is always on the lookout for a great corkscrew. She bought the old one and was not impressed at all - especially where the resin corks are concerned.

Does anyone know if the new corkscrew works well on those?
She wants to buy it, but she's cautious about it.

Last edited:
Just get it. If she doesn't like it, it's free to return in teh first 30 days. :)

DebbieJ said:
Just get it. If she doesn't like it, it's free to return in teh first 30 days. :)

Great answer Debbie! Good answer.

(Now just imagine we are on the Family Fued)

Let me see "BUY IT AND RETURN WITHIN 30 DAYS!"

*DING*

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our corkscrew is top-notch and works well on all types of corks, including resin ones. Our corkscrew is designed with precision and ease in mind, making it the perfect tool for any wine lover. Your friend will not be disappointed with this purchase. If she has any further concerns, I would be happy to answer any questions and provide more information. Cheers!

Related to Cautious Shopping: Looking for a Corkscrew for Resin Corks

1. What is the best type of corkscrew for opening resin corks?

The best type of corkscrew for opening resin corks is a waiter's corkscrew. This type of corkscrew has a long, thin spiral that can easily puncture the resin cork without damaging it.

2. How do I know if a corkscrew is suitable for resin corks?

You can tell if a corkscrew is suitable for resin corks by looking at the spiral. It should be thin and sharp, rather than thick and blunt. A waiter's corkscrew or a winged corkscrew are both good options for opening resin corks.

3. Can I use a regular corkscrew to open resin corks?

It is possible to use a regular corkscrew to open resin corks, but it may not be as effective as a waiter's corkscrew or a winged corkscrew. The spiral may be too thick and could damage the cork or make it difficult to remove.

4. What other tools do I need for cautious shopping for a corkscrew for resin corks?

In addition to a suitable corkscrew, you may also want to have a small pair of pliers on hand. Sometimes the resin cork can be difficult to remove, and the pliers can help provide a better grip and make it easier to pull out.

5. How do I clean a corkscrew after using it on resin corks?

To clean a corkscrew after using it on resin corks, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and dry it thoroughly. If there is any residue or buildup on the spiral, you can use a small amount of dish soap and warm water to clean it. Be sure to dry it completely before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LarissaRed123
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips