• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Catch Up on Mike & Juliet's Toy Segment: Jean's Mini Kit Mention

In summary, during the conversation, Colleen was disappointed to have missed an announcement about a new kit starting in April and asked for a summary of what was said. Jean shared that she was excited about the new kit and mentioned that more information could be found on a website. Becky mentioned that she thought DVRs may eventually have the capability to send recorded shows through email. Colleen also shared that she had signed on a second special needs consultant and was excited about their progress. She also mentioned wishing she was still a Director and that she would be watching the segment later. Someone else in the conversation mentioned getting a Home Office referral from the show.
finley1991
I turned it on RIGHT as the 2nd rep (toys) was talking and I totally missed it!!! :cry:

If you saw it, could you please share what Jean said? Did she mention the mini kit?

Oh yes and she said she was very excited to announce the new kit starting April 1st!

YAY! I'm so bummed i missed it!!! By like a minute! Grrrrr. :mad:

I guess all of those HO leads that will start pouring in will make me feel better! ;)

Hope so! I've never watched the show before....

They said if you want more information on these companies, to go to www.mandjshow.com it's not there yet but maybe later....

Thanks... I'll check back later.I think this is ANOTHER reason I should really have a DVR!On an awesome note, I just got a call and I will be signing my 2nd special needs consultant but it won't count for March as I need to mail in the agreement and won't be picking it up until Monday. But that's okay... onward and upward! :)

finley1991 said:
Thanks... I'll check back later.

I think this is ANOTHER reason I should really have a DVR!

On an awesome note, I just got a call and I will be signing my 2nd special needs consultant but it won't count for March as I need to mail in the agreement and won't be picking it up until Monday. But that's okay... onward and upward! :)

Awesome Colleen!! How is the first one you signed doing?

finley1991 said:
I guess all of those HO leads that will start pouring in will make me feel better! ;)

Yeah, let's hope!!!

My husband (who has invested lots in Tivo stock and is always watching all the latest developments and advancements) says that someday DVRs will have the capability to send stuff through email, so eventually someone else who DID record it would be able to email it to you, Colleen. Not that it helps you NOW.....:rolleyes:

pamperedbecky said:
Yeah, let's hope!!!

My husband (who has invested lots in Tivo stock and is always watching all the latest developments and advancements) says that someday DVRs will have the capability to send stuff through email, so eventually someone else who DID record it would be able to email it to you, Colleen. Not that it helps you NOW.....:rolleyes:

R u kidding? That would be AWESOME!! Thanks Becky!!

pampmomof3 said:
Awesome Colleen!! How is the first one you signed doing?

Great! She's so far consistently done $200 each month! They are loving it so much. And my 2nd one is a young man and he's already got enough orders to make a show! It's not going to be a huge money-maker for them... it's more of the *business ownership* experience. The care-takers help me with all of the computer stuff so that helps a ton!

Okay... off to work out. If I don't do it now it won't happen today! :p

finley1991 said:
Great! She's so far consistently done $200 each month! They are loving it so much. And my 2nd one is a young man and he's already got enough orders to make a show! It's not going to be a huge money-maker for them... it's more of the *business ownership* experience. The care-takers help me with all of the computer stuff so that helps a ton!

Okay... off to work out. If I don't do it now it won't happen today! :p

How cool. I think that's really great. Congrats!

I love my DVR!

I just watched the segment and it was GREAT! One of the ladies that works on the show is also a Pampered Chef Consultant. She told everyone she works two to three shows per week and made about $100,000 last year! That is a great commercial for us!

pampmomof3 said:
R u kidding? That would be AWESOME!! Thanks Becky!!

It's probably a long ways off, but wouldn't that be cool?

Man, I wish I were still a Director!! It would be wonderful if they considered you a Director in re-promotion. But I guess that doesn't make much sense!! LOL :D

finley1991 said:
Thanks... I'll check back later.

I think this is ANOTHER reason I should really have a DVR!

On an awesome note, I just got a call and I will be signing my 2nd special needs consultant but it won't count for March as I need to mail in the agreement and won't be picking it up until Monday. But that's okay... onward and upward! :)

You can overnight it. :)

I have my DVR set. It comes on later here.

I didn't know that we get the M&J show here in Atlanta!!!! I've never seen it. I just got a HO referral from someone who saw it and is interested - she's calling me back when she goes on break.

Now I need to check out M&J and see when they come on here...

I'm so jealous Linda!

DebbieJ said:
You can overnight it. :)

I hadn't thought of that. Thanks Deb!!!!

Go linda! Go linda!!!

awesome Linda! let's hope we all get some leads from this!

Chef Kearns said:
Man, I wish I were still a Director!! It would be wonderful if they considered you a Director in re-promotion. But I guess that doesn't make much sense!! LOL :D

starting April 1st you'll get the leads when you are a TL and meet the requirements - hopefully you'll have your D status back by then!

pamperedlinda said:
starting April 1st you'll get the leads when you are a TL and meet the requirements - hopefully you'll have your D status back by then!

Yes, thanks Linda!! I'm in a sour mood lately all I seem to focus on is what I don't have!

Congratulations! I hope she hangs on and signs in April (or now for the rebate!).:party:

Way to go Linda!

I just watched. Jean Jonas did great! Love her!

I wish the photo of the mini-kit was in better focus on the flyer :(

http://www.mandjshow.com/videos/career-in-gear-0326/

Here is the link to the video, but it doesn't have Jean Jonas speaking, just Discovery Toys and Traveling Vineyard.

We don't get this show on our cable and I am :cry: so sad that I can not see our company.:cry:

that's awesome that you got a lead already Linda!!!

WTHeck!! I wanted to see Jean Jonas.....Maybe they new that TPC was so great they we might corner the market.

pamperedbecky said:
that's awesome that you got a lead already Linda!!!

She called me back this afternoon - I don't know if this one is going anywhere though. She's never heard of PC and the first question she asked me was if she'd have to sell something...umm hello?!?! I invited her to our next team meeting, we'll see what happens. You never know - she could turn out to be a super star.

Related to Catch Up on Mike & Juliet's Toy Segment: Jean's Mini Kit Mention

1. What was the topic of Mike & Juliet's Toy Segment?

The topic of the toy segment on Mike & Juliet's show was Jean's Mini Kit.

2. What did I miss if I turned on the segment during the second rep?

If you turned on the segment during the second rep, you likely missed the introduction and any initial information about Jean's Mini Kit. It is best to watch the entire segment to fully understand the topic.

3. Can you provide a summary of what Jean said about the mini kit?

Jean discussed her Mini Kit, which is a collection of small toys that are meant to be collected and traded. She also mentioned how the mini kit can help encourage creativity and imaginative play in children.

4. Did Jean mention any specific features or benefits of the mini kit?

Yes, Jean mentioned that the mini kit includes a variety of toys such as mini figures, collectible cards, and stickers. She also mentioned that the kit is designed to be small and portable, making it easy to take on-the-go.

5. Is there any additional information I should know about Jean's Mini Kit?

Some additional information about Jean's Mini Kit includes its affordable price point and availability in various stores. Jean also emphasized the importance of collectible toys in promoting social interaction and trading among children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Cindycooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • pampchefsarah