• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Career Consulting: Receiving Director's Agreement | Tips for Success

P
proadventures
Just rec'd my call from Career Consultanting at HO advising me that my Director's Agreement is on the way!:party: I'm so excited! :bugeye: So, who's got great tips for me??

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Work hard.. recruit like a mad person!!

Congratulations!

Touch bases with your team early in the month especially your SC! I hate when I'm stressing my directorship on the last couple days of the month!

Congrats!!!!

Wahoooooo!!!!! :party:

pampmomof3 said:
Congratulations!

Touch bases with your team early in the month especially your SC! I hate when I'm stressing my directorship on the last couple days of the month!

This is SUPER advise! I'm gonna use this more! Thanks!
AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

pampmomof3 said:
I hate when I'm stressing my directorship on the last couple days of the month!

I second this!!!!!!

Welcome!!! Directorship is like being a consultant. You will feel brand new...just like a fish out of water. The sooner you relax and have fun with it, the better it will be.

What I am trying to do too is to track myself and my team members better too.

And not to feel like a failure if they decide they do not want to pick up the tools that PC and myself give them to use in their business. (I am still working on this after 6 years of being a director and 10 in the business!)

1. What is a Director's Agreement in career consulting?

A Director's Agreement in career consulting is a contract between a consultant and their client outlining the terms and conditions of their professional relationship. It typically includes details such as the scope of work, payment structure, and expectations for both parties.

2. Why is it important to have a Director's Agreement?

A Director's Agreement is important because it helps to establish clear expectations and boundaries between the consultant and client. It also serves as a legal document to protect both parties in case of any disputes or misunderstandings.

3. What should I look for in my Director's Agreement?

When reviewing your Director's Agreement, you should pay attention to the scope of work, payment terms, confidentiality clauses, and any other specific details that pertain to your situation. It's important to make sure you understand and agree to all the terms before signing.

4. Can I negotiate my Director's Agreement?

Yes, you can negotiate your Director's Agreement if there are any terms that you are uncomfortable with or would like to change. It's important to communicate openly and clearly with your consultant to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

5. What are some tips for success when receiving a Director's Agreement?

Some tips for success when receiving a Director's Agreement include carefully reviewing all the terms, asking any questions or clarifications, and negotiating if necessary. It's also important to maintain open communication with your consultant throughout the process to ensure a positive and successful working relationship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • chefkathy