• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Get Pp to Take 2 Host Spec. for Fundraiser

In summary, potential hosts may not want to take advantage of the special offer for a fundraiser due to various reasons such as lack of time or interest. To convince someone to host a fundraiser, it is important to highlight the benefits and offer assistance with planning. There is no minimum number of guests required, but more guests can result in a more successful fundraiser. The products available for purchase may vary, and the host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts to maximize fundraising efforts.
gailz2
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser that has gone over $600 and I can't get PP to take 2 host specials for the chairperson. Any ideas?

Call HO. Their tech support will help you. Have you updated recently? Whenever
I have had problems, in the past, that is the first thing tech support suggests.

There is only ONE host special for fundraisers. Read the fine print on the flyer.

Well, I did it. While waiting forever on the phone with Tech Support, I downloaded a newer version of PP (11/3), and this took care of it. Debbie, the flier says to me that fundraisers are indeed eligible for both as long as their sales are over $500 (mine was over $600), and both host specials were finally accepted after the update -- they are the same as other hosts, I believe. Anyway, thanks for all of your input. I have now submitted the show successfully.

Hmm...they must have changed that then. Or I just am imagining things, which could be true! :D

Whichever, I'm glad they were accepted. The director only wanted one, and I am now getting my flutted stone!

Related to Can't Get Pp to Take 2 Host Spec. for Fundraiser

1. Why won't my potential host take advantage of the special offer for a fundraiser?

There could be several reasons why a potential host may not want to take advantage of the special offer for a fundraiser. They may not have the time or resources to plan and host an event, or they may not be interested in hosting a fundraiser at all. It's important to communicate with the potential host and understand their reasons for not wanting to participate.

2. How can I convince someone to take advantage of the host special for a fundraiser?

It's important to highlight the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Let them know that they can earn free products, support a cause they care about, and have a fun and rewarding experience. You can also offer to help them with planning and promoting the event.

3. Is there a minimum number of guests required to take advantage of the host special for a fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to take advantage of the host special for a fundraiser. However, the more guests that attend, the more successful the fundraiser will be. Encourage your potential host to invite as many people as possible to maximize their fundraising efforts.

4. Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased with the fundraiser host special?

The products available for purchase with the host special for a fundraiser may vary depending on the current promotions and offers. It's best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information on available products.

5. Can I combine the host special for a fundraiser with other offers or discounts?

The host special for a fundraiser cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless otherwise specified. This is to ensure that the maximum amount of funds is raised for the cause. However, the host can still earn free products based on the total sales of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies