• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Switch My Show from Cooking to Fundraiser on PP?

If you do it as a show then the host will also get her 10% PHD and have her choice between the booking benefit or me giving her an additional $3.00 for each booking. (she wanted the booking benefit.)If you do it as a show then the host will also get her 10% PHD and have her choice between the booking benefit or me giving her an additional $3.00 for each booking. (she wanted the booking benefit.)
I had a host who went back and forth between doing a cooking show and a fundraiser. I typed the show originally as a cooking show and now we are sending it in as a fundraiser. PP won't let me switch it out on the show summery. Do I have to delete the whole show and re-type it?????
Thanks!

yep. Sorry. I have had to do that a couple of times. It stinks.

Me too....:grumpy:

Been there. Yes, you have to re-enter. Unless you take the hostess credit for yourself and then pay her the benefits out of your commission.

Thanks for the help!

flemings99 said:
Been there. Yes, you have to re-enter. Unless you take the hostess credit for yourself and then pay her the benefits out of your commission.

I might just do that, I don't have any extra money so I didn't want to do that BUT I did offer her a 5%bonus. So bear with me, if it is an $800 fundraiser she gets 15% from PC which is $120 and $40 from me.

Commission on Fundraisers is 17% =$136 - $40 I make $96.

OR
I send it in as a show and make 30% ( 27% commission and 3% director overrides) = $240 - $160 = I make $80 and get $140 in free product and 3 half price items???

And I don't have to re-type it!! Am I correct in thinking that with a fundraiser I forfeit my extra 10% in overrides for selling over $4,000 this month? and I also loose my 3% director over ride? Thanks for any help

I am still trying to figure this out, If you have read this and can help THANK YOU!If I do it as a show then the host will also get her 10% PHD and have her choice between the booking benefit or me giving her an additional $3.00 for each booking. (she wanted the booking benefit.)

I went ahead and did it this way, I had to send it tonight because I promised her she would have her check by the 22nd. I hope I am right on this.
I was able to get the cool and serve, veggie wedger, stoneware cookie sheet, manual food processor, and dots small glasses for FREE!

What is the difference between a fundraiser and a cooking show?

A fundraiser is an event where guests purchase products from Pampered Chef, and a portion of the sales goes towards a specific cause or organization. A cooking show, on the other hand, is a demonstration of Pampered Chef products and recipes, where guests can purchase products directly from the consultant hosting the show.

How does the host benefit from a fundraiser or cooking show?

The host of a fundraiser or cooking show can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the event. They can also earn additional rewards for booking future shows or fundraisers.

What types of organizations can benefit from a fundraiser or cooking show?

Pampered Chef fundraisers and cooking shows can benefit a wide range of organizations, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profit organizations. They can also be personalized for individual causes, such as raising funds for medical expenses or disaster relief.

Can a fundraiser and cooking show be combined into one event?

Yes, a fundraiser and cooking show can be combined into one event. This is known as a "fundraising cooking show" and is a popular option for many organizations. The host can choose to donate a portion of the sales to their chosen cause, while still earning rewards for themselves.

What is the process for hosting a fundraiser or cooking show?

To host a fundraiser or cooking show, the host can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. The consultant will provide them with a unique link to share with their guests for online orders, or they can collect orders and payments in person at the event. The consultant will handle all product delivery and customer service for the orders placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies