• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 2 & 3 Mo Flyer (Jan/Feb) With Recruiting

In summary, the Canadian 2 & 3 Mo Flyer (Jan/Feb) is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and offers for the months of January and February. It can be accessed through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website and includes discounts on popular products, special packages and bundles, and opportunities for new consultant recruitment. The flyer is valid for the months of January and February, with some deals having specific expiration dates.
kam
Staff member
Here are some Canadian version flyers with the recruiting info.

The first one has the 2 month format. February specials with the Recruiting special.

The second one has the 3 month format. Jan and February specials with the Recruiting special.

I was able to locate the Canadian recruiting special, so I was able to create these.

BUT, as always, READ OVER before using. I use my US versions as the "base" and just change the info that is different. If I have made a mistake, please let me know.

Attachments

• CANADA_FebRec_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 262
  • CANADA_JanFebRec2011_fillable_rev.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 263
Last edited:
you are amazing Kam these are great! especially the recruiting one! I'm trying to build a team thanks!

Thanks so much for adapting this with the Canadian info! These are AWESOME!!!

1. What is the Canadian 2 & 3 Mo Flyer (Jan/Feb)?

The Canadian 2 & 3 Mo Flyer (Jan/Feb) is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and offers for the months of January and February. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and products at discounted prices.

2. How can I access the Canadian 2 & 3 Mo Flyer (Jan/Feb)?

The flyer can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant or view it online.

3. What special deals are included in the Canadian 2 & 3 Mo Flyer (Jan/Feb)?

The flyer includes discounts on popular Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. There are also special packages and bundles available for purchase.

4. How long is the Canadian 2 & 3 Mo Flyer (Jan/Feb) valid for?

The flyer is valid for the months of January and February, hence the name. Some deals may have specific expiration dates, so be sure to check the details for each product.

5. Can I use the Canadian 2 & 3 Mo Flyer (Jan/Feb) to recruit new consultants?

Yes, the flyer includes special offers for new consultants who join Pampered Chef during the promotional period. It's a great opportunity to grow your team and earn rewards while doing so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies