• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cdn 2 & 3 Month Flyers With March Recruit

In summary, the "Cdn 2 & 3 Month Flyers With March Recruit" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for Canadian consultants to earn extra bonuses and rewards for recruiting new team members in March. To participate, consultants must recruit new team members in March, have them sign up under their consultant ID number, and place a first order of at least $75. The rewards include bonus commission and special flyers for two and three months after the new team member joins. These rewards will be received the month after the new team member joins. This program is only available for Canadian consultants and similar programs may be available for consultants in other countries.
kam
Staff member
Here are my 2 & 3 month format Flyers with the March Recruiting Special on them. I have updated them with the Canadian info in case anyone wants to use these.

The 2 month has March Host & Guest on the top part, the March Recruit special on the bottom.

The 3 month has March / April / March Recruit.

There are spots on these to type in your info using Acro Reader.

If you see any mistakes, let me know! I think I switched all US info to CDN.

Thanks!

Attachments

• CDN_MarRec_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 277
  • CDN_MarAprRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 261
Looks great! Thanks!!

Thank you for sharing these flyers! They look great and it's so helpful that you included the Canadian information as well. I really appreciate that you also made them editable with Acro Reader. I will definitely be using these for my business. Great job on switching all the US info to CDN too. Keep up the good work!

1. What is the "Cdn 2 & 3 Month Flyers With March Recruit" program?

The "Cdn 2 & 3 Month Flyers With March Recruit" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for Canadian consultants who recruit new team members in March. This program allows consultants to earn extra bonuses and rewards for recruiting during this time period.

2. How do I participate in the "Cdn 2 & 3 Month Flyers With March Recruit" program?

To participate in this program, simply recruit new team members during the month of March. Make sure to have them sign up under your consultant ID number and they must join as a consultant, not just a customer. Your new team members must also place their first order of at least $75 to qualify for the program.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "Cdn 2 & 3 Month Flyers With March Recruit" program?

The rewards for this program include bonus commission for your recruiting efforts, as well as special flyers for two and three months after your new team member joins. These flyers will give your customers special offers and discounts, helping you to grow your business even more.

4. When will I receive my rewards for participating in this program?

You will receive your bonus commission and special flyers the month after your new team member joins. So if you recruit someone in March, you will receive your rewards in April. Make sure to keep track of your new team members and their orders to ensure you receive your rewards in a timely manner.

5. Can I participate in this program if I am not a Canadian consultant?

No, this program is only available for Canadian consultants. If you are a consultant in another country, there may be similar recruiting programs available for you. Check with your local Pampered Chef office for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies