• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef Dollars Be Used for Merrill Co. Purchases?

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used to make purchases from Merrill Co. There is no limit to how many can be used, but they cannot be combined with other forms of payment. These dollars expire after one year and cannot be used for tax and shipping fees. Items purchased with Pampered Chef Dollars can be returned, but the refund will also be in the form of Pampered Chef Dollars.
chefw
Quick question - can PC dollars be used towards Merrill Co. items??

Nope. Only for PC products, paperwork, and conferences. Not for our licensed vendors.

Can we use them on supply orders....like new spring products??

jodistrauss said:
Can we use them on supply orders....like new spring products??
Yes. They can be used for any purchase we make from The Pampered Chef including National Conference Registration.

PC dollars ?If I am hosting my own show can I use PC dollars to pay for part of my order?

Nope. PC dollars cannot be used as payment on any type of show. Just: sample orders, supply orders, conference registration.

Related to Can Pampered Chef Dollars Be Used for Merrill Co. Purchases?

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to make purchases from Merrill Co.?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars to make purchases from Merrill Co.

2. Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can use for Merrill Co. purchases?

There is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars you can use for Merrill Co. purchases. However, please note that the Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other forms of payment.

3. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire after one year from the date of issue. Please check the expiration date on your Pampered Chef Dollars before using them for Merrill Co. purchases.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars for tax and shipping fees on Merrill Co. purchases?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars can only be used towards the purchase price of products from Merrill Co. Tax and shipping fees must be paid with another form of payment.

5. Can I return items purchased with Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, items purchased with Pampered Chef Dollars are eligible for return and exchange according to our return policy. However, the amount refunded will be in the form of Pampered Chef Dollars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deeder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • rbergwrightchef