• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Dollars: Guest Specials & Differences

In summary, the conversation discusses using Pampered Chef dollars for personal orders, the difference in prices for guest specials for stoneware, and whether or not the free sprinkles and spreader can be obtained on personal orders. It is clarified that guest specials can only be obtained on a show or the month before they are the special. The person asking the questions is a newbie and is unsure about the process for obtaining the spreader and next month's specials. It is also mentioned that the guest specials for January are currently available for personal orders.
SandiLeigh
Quick question. Can you use your Pampered Chef dollars to place a personal order.

Also, when you place a personal order I noticed there are the guest specials for the stoneware under GN #'s and J #'s but they are different prices.

What is the difference here?

Thanks

On a personal order, you do not make commission but get your 20% off so I would guess those prices are the guest specials then you get 20% off.However, you can only get guest specials on a show OR the month before they are the special. So buying January specials today on an individual order shouldn't work.ETA: I may be wrong, it let me put the guest special stone on the order then took 20% off for a January order.

Last edited:
The answer to the PC$s is yes by the way.

So, for example I would not get to purchase the stoneware on my personal order, but I could add it to a show as a guest order to get the %20 off.

And If I order more than $80 worth of stuff on a personal order I would get the sprinkle of my choice free? And would I get a spreader as well? And if so is there a number I would put in for that.

What about for next month's shows. Is there a number or does it ship automatically for the spreader?

Thanks for all the help, still a newbie.

Actually you should be able to do the sales price on personal orders - I just tried it and it worked. Just use the GN# and it will also calculate your 20-22% rate off of that as well.

SandiLeigh said:
So, for example I would not get to purchase the stoneware on my personal order, but I could add it to a show as a guest order to get the %20 off.

And If I order more than $80 worth of stuff on a personal order I would get the sprinkle of my choice free? And would I get a spreader as well? And if so is there a number I would put in for that.

What about for next month's shows. Is there a number or does it ship automatically for the spreader?

Thanks for all the help, still a newbie.

Stoneware is the special for Jan and the free sprinkles is for February - so those won't work together. Also the spreader is for February as well. I haven't checked but they may have a number to put in for the spreader or they may just ship out the number you need. I'll have to check that myself for February shows!

So I am confused. Can I get the sales for February or January on my personal order this month.

You SHOULD be able to get January since that is what PC is showing right now. Usually it is the month before but it is working with January.

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are reward dollars that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products from a party. These dollars can be used to redeem select products at a discounted price.

How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a party with a minimum of $200 in sales, or by making a purchase from a party with a minimum of $150 in sales. For every $10 in sales, you will earn $1 in Pampered Chef Dollars.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars on any product?

Pampered Chef Dollars can only be used on select products that are listed as "Pampered Chef Dollar Eligible" in the catalog or on the website. These products are subject to change each month.

Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the full price of a product.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire after 60 days. It is important to use them before they expire to take advantage of the discounted prices on select products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SamanthaNicole