• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Host's Family in Canada Order from Their Show?

In summary, a "Host With Family" party is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites their family members to shop for high-quality kitchen tools and recipes. It is available in Canada and there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite. You do not need to provide food, but many hosts choose to incorporate Pampered Chef recipes. The benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products and having a fun experience with loved ones.
PCJen
I have a host that has a lot of family in Canada. Is it possible for them to order through my host's show and ship to Canada?

Nope sorry. Shipping has to be within the country. We are not allowed to sell or recruit outside of the country we are residing in. Your host could always take orders using another friends/family member's address that is near her but then she'd have to ship to Canada and the Canadian's would have two shipping charges. Also the possibility of breakage and warranty issues as well to consider.

I have a Canadian friend who orders from me, but only when she is going to be in Minnesota visiting her mom. Last year, when we worried it wouldn't be there on time, we looked into shipping to Canada. It is CRAZY expensive.

If she has a stone break, she'll just get it to Mom's when she's on vacation. She goes south at least a couple times a year.

You also need to consider customs & import regulations if you plan to take an order in the US & ship it to Canada. Wouldn't want you to get into trouble ... ;)

They could easily ship as a 'gift' and have no problems with customs and import regulations. I get things from the US all the time and there's never an issue. Not PC mind you but still have things shipped here to me. It IS crazy expensive though...even more so if shipping from me to you (canada to us)

Thanks everyone, that's what I thought.

Related to Can My Host's Family in Canada Order from Their Show?

What is a "Host With Family" party?

A "Host With Family" party is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites their family members to attend and shop for Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and relaxed way to introduce your loved ones to the high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes offered by Pampered Chef.

Can I host a "Host With Family" party if I live in Canada?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef is available in Canada and you can host a "Host With Family" party anywhere in the country. Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party.

How many people can I invite to a "Host With Family" party?

You can invite as many family members as you would like to your "Host With Family" party. The more, the merrier! The host and their consultant will work together to determine the best number of guests based on the size of your space and the amount of food you plan to serve.

Do I need to provide food for my "Host With Family" party?

No, you do not need to provide food for your "Host With Family" party. However, many hosts like to incorporate some of Pampered Chef's delicious recipes into their party and offer some light refreshments for their guests to enjoy while they shop.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Host With Family" party?

Hosting a "Host With Family" party is a great way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products, as well as have a fun and memorable experience with your family. It is also a great opportunity to introduce your loved ones to the amazing products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies