• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests

In summary, the couple wants to have their wedding registry available on both sides of the border, but it's not possible because of different registry options. The couple is considering sharing the registry with a Canadian consultant, but that would require two separate sets of rewards. There are also other creative ideas for how to make the registry available on both sides of the border.
jennyl
Hi, everyone,
I have a friend and co-worker who lives in the US (and his fiancee does too) but is getting married in Canada. The groom's family lives in the US and most of the bride's family is in Canada. I know that someone from Canada can't purchase from a US registry and vice versa.
The couple is interested in the PC registry but wants it to work on both sides of the border....

Has anyone run into this - did you have a solution?

I thought maybe I could sort of share the registry with a Canadian consultant. Both of us would set up the registry separately, and when purchases were made we'd update each other so they could be taken off the opposite registry.
I know that means two separate sets of rewards for the couple and they may not add up to as high of a total as if it was one registry... but they may be ok with that.

Any other creative ideas?

shipping locationQuestion: Are the products/orders getting shipped to the US or Canada?

I don't think the Canadians have a registry option...I would call HO on that one. Worst case scenario, have the Canadian people call you to order and make sure it is shipped to the US.

don't knowWe don't have a registry in Canada.

The only problem I can see is that when the customer goes to place their order, they have to enter in their mailing address (US = zip code, CDN = postal code) - that would be the only difference (I think), but I don't believe that it allows it.

I agree, emailing or phoning YOU would be the easiest. Support Services will be able to give you an answer, though. :)

I forgot the registry option isn't available in Canada! Bummer.

I talked to home office earlier but didn't think to ask if Canadian customers could phone me with the order. They just said we can't order and ship to opposite countries. I'll call back on that one tomorrow.
I was impressed with no wait time when I called HO tonight though!

I think the main thing is the shipping and billing addresses have to be US - so they'd need a US billing address to be able to phone me with the order. That could be worked out with the couple and other family here I think.

If all else fails at least US people could all order easily!

Just have them contact you by phone OR e-mail (I'd give them the e-mail option) and you'll put YOUR address and THEIR name so they'd know who the gift is from ... and so you could explain to them that it's being funded through U.S. dollars.

Related to Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests

1. What is included in the Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests?

The Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware perfect for starting a new life together as a married couple. This includes items such as bakeware, cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and more.

2. How do I set up a Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests?

Setting up a Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests is easy and can be done online through our website. Simply create an account, browse our selection of products, and add your desired items to your registry. You can also visit one of our retail stores to set up your registry in person.

3. Can I add items from both the US and Canadian Pampered Chef websites to my registry?

Yes, you can add items from both the US and Canadian Pampered Chef websites to your Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests. Simply make sure to select the correct country when browsing and adding items to your registry.

4. How do I share my Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests with my guests?

Once you have set up your registry, you will be given a unique URL that you can share with your guests. You can also print out registry cards to include in your wedding invitations or share the link on your wedding website.

5. What is the return policy for items purchased from my Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests?

Our return policy for items purchased from a Wedding Registry for Us and Canadian Guests is the same as our regular return policy. Guests can return items for a refund or exchange within 1 year of the purchase date with a receipt. However, if the item was purchased with a gift receipt, it can be exchanged for another item or store credit within the same time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • ChefKeender
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • lkhartmann