• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Host's PHD for Tomorrow's Show?

In summary, a Host/Phd Question is a question asked by a host or interviewer to a guest with a PhD degree, typically related to the guest's area of expertise. These questions are important as they allow the guest to share their insights and knowledge with the audience. To come up with effective Host/Phd Questions, it is necessary to research the guest's background and have a list of potential questions prepared. It is generally not recommended to ask personal questions during a Host/Phd interview, and if a guest is not comfortable answering a question, it is important to respect their boundaries and maintain a professional tone.
pcchris
Silver Member
I know that this had been on here before, but I can't find it!

I have a host closing her show tomorrow. (hence, the cry for help!)
She had a show in March of this year - do what I need to know is...can I use her PHD for anything she orders this time? I'm lost! TIA!:)

Nope, she doesn't get her PHD. She gets whatever discount level she earned but not her PHD in addition to. She will now get a new PHD however. Hope that helps!

If she is also the past host and is getting the past host special, she can use her PHD....however, it would only be 10% off versus the 15% or more on the current host order, so she probably wouldn't want to use it unless she wanted to increase her show total.

Thank you!! :)

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration in not being able to find the information you need. Luckily, I am here to help! Yes, you can definitely use your host's PHD for any orders she places at her closing show tomorrow. It's a great way to maximize her rewards and get her the most free product possible. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

Related to Can I Use My Host's PHD for Tomorrow's Show?

What is a Host/Phd Question?

A Host/Phd Question is a question that is asked by a host or interviewer to their guest or interviewee who holds a PhD degree. These questions are often related to the guest's area of expertise and are meant to showcase their knowledge and insights on a particular topic.

Why are Host/Phd Questions important?

Host/Phd Questions are important because they allow the guest to share their expertise and insights with the audience. These questions can also spark interesting discussions and provide valuable information to the listeners or viewers.

How can I come up with effective Host/Phd Questions?

To come up with effective Host/Phd Questions, it is important to research the guest's background and area of expertise beforehand. This will help you ask relevant and thought-provoking questions that will engage the guest and the audience. It is also helpful to have a list of potential questions prepared in advance.

Can I ask personal questions during a Host/Phd interview?

It is generally not recommended to ask personal questions during a Host/Phd interview. These interviews are meant to focus on the guest's professional knowledge and insights, so it is best to stick to relevant and respectful questions related to their expertise.

How should I handle a guest who is not comfortable answering a Host/Phd Question?

If a guest is not comfortable answering a particular Host/Phd Question, it is important to respect their boundaries and move on to another topic. You can also offer them the option to skip the question or provide a brief answer. It is important to maintain a respectful and professional tone throughout the interview.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Loreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • yankfan24