• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still get a discounted knife at my former host's show?

In summary, the host special can be ordered after the party has ended as long as it is within the designated ordering period. It can be ordered through the party link or with the consultant. Multiple host specials can be ordered as long as they are available. The host special is not eligible for additional discounts. Anyone can order the host special, even if they did not attend the party, within the designated ordering period and through the party link or with the consultant.
PamperedMelanie
Ok, I hope this makes sense. I have a show on Friday that the host booked from me at my party with my director before I signed up. My director gave the booking to me when I signed at my party. Since I was the host she booked from but now I am the consultant, can I still order a knife for 60% off at her show for me?

Thanks!!

No. Now that you are a consultant, you cannot get the booking benefit.

Dang! :rolleyes: Oh, well! Thanks for the quick response!:)

Thank you so much for asking this question! My new recruit just asked me the same question last night and I didn't know the answer.

nanny, nanny boo boo. My host from this month and the host that she booked off of didnt want their 60% knives so I asked if I could order them. So now i am getting the paring and utility to complete the collection (i dont care about the bread knife right now.)

sarahmarie said:
nanny, nanny boo boo. My host from this month and the host that she booked off of didnt want their 60% knives so I asked if I could order them. So now i am getting the paring and utility to complete the collection (i dont care about the bread knife right now.)

You stink.

;) LOL, just kidding!

i know it! he he

Related to Can I still get a discounted knife at my former host's show?

1. Can I still order the host special after the party has ended?

Yes, as long as the order is placed within the designated ordering period, which is typically two weeks after the party. After that, the host special will no longer be available.

2. How do I order the host special?

To order the host special, you can either place your order online through the party link or contact your consultant and they can assist you with placing the order.

3. Can I order more than one of the host specials?

Yes, you can order as many of the host specials as you would like, as long as they are within the available inventory.

4. Is the host special available for purchase with a discount?

No, the host special is not eligible for any additional discounts or promotions. It is already discounted as a thank you for hosting a party.

5. Can I order the host special if I didn't attend the party?

Yes, anyone can order the host special, even if they did not attend the party. However, the order must be placed within the designated ordering period and through the party link or with the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • naekelsey