• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship Bamboo Spoons in a Bubble Mailer for Return Shipping?

In summary, the elderly lady's handle on her bamboo spoons cracked when she was cooking with them, so she went to the store to return them. PC provided the reference # and address for her to send the spoons back. She was also asked if she would like the spoons returned in a box or not, and she said she would like them returned in a bubble mailer.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a elderly lady I am returning some bamboo spoons for. The handle cracked when she was cooking with them.

Anywhoo.... I got the reference # and address for PC so I could ship them back for her. One thing I forgot to ask was if it had to be shipped in a box or not. Last time something was sent back my customer had to box it up and put a slip of paper in the box with the reference # on it and write the reference # on the ouside of the box as well.

Since these are bamboo spoons, and they are flat....i was wondering if I could ship them in a bubble mailer, or if I had to ship them in a box.

Anyone know the answer to this??

I have returned items in an envelope before, just make sure to include all the correct information.

They can go in a mailer and via USPS just fine. Just make sure you have the reference # on the outside and inside of the package.

That reminds me - I STILL have to write your grandma!!!!(Kicking self for not doing that yet!)

janetupnorth said:
That reminds me - I STILL have to write your grandma!!!!

(Kicking self for not doing that yet!)

Well I am kicking myself, because I have been supposed to go ot and see her for 2 weeks now, and I have been so busy I never made it out there!

I know....bad granddaughter...:cry:

elizabethfox said:
Well I am kicking myself, because I have been supposed to go ot and see her for 2 weeks now, and I have been so busy I never made it out there!

I know....bad granddaughter...:cry:

Ok, I feel better, at least I'm not related. ;)

Now go see her this week!!!! ...and give her another hug from me. :D

Related to Can I Ship Bamboo Spoons in a Bubble Mailer for Return Shipping?

1. What is the return shipping policy for Pampered Chef products?

The return shipping policy for Pampered Chef products states that customers are responsible for covering the cost of return shipping for any items they wish to return or exchange.

2. Can I use a different shipping carrier to return my item?

Yes, you may use any shipping carrier of your choice to return your item. However, please make sure to use a trackable shipping method and keep your tracking number for reference.

3. How long do I have to return an item?

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return an item for a full refund or exchange. After 30 days, a refund or exchange may not be available.

4. Will I be refunded for the original shipping cost?

No, the original shipping cost is non-refundable unless the item you received was damaged or defective.

5. Can I return an item I purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you may return an item purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant. Please contact the consultant directly to initiate the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • SnowChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • babywings76