• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Print a Customer Listing with Notes Included?

S
sfdavis918
Can I print a customer listing that will include all the notes that I have entered for the customers?

You can print a page per customer, but I don't think you can print a whole bunch of people at once.Are you in the old PP or the new PP+?

Oh, sorry, P3.

Go to report, contact, then I forget what....but it's there. Contact follow up? It prints one page per person.

Thanks, I will try that.

Related to Can I Print a Customer Listing with Notes Included?

1. Can I print a customer listing with notes included?

Yes, it is possible to print a customer listing that includes any notes you have entered for the customers.

2. How do I print a customer listing with notes?

To print a customer listing with notes, you will need to use a customer management software or database that allows you to export the customer listing with notes included. You can then print the exported file.

3. Will the printed customer listing include all notes for each customer?

Yes, the printed customer listing will include all notes that you have entered for each customer. This can be helpful for keeping track of important information or interactions with customers.

4. Can I customize the format of the printed customer listing with notes?

It depends on the customer management software or database you are using. Some may allow you to customize the format of the printed customer listing, while others may have a standard format that cannot be changed.

5. Is there a limit to the number of notes that can be printed for each customer?

The limit will depend on the customer management software or database you are using. Some may have a maximum character limit for notes, while others may have no limit. It is best to check with the software or database provider for specific limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • BeachBabyMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mary