• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can I Add Hwc Products to a Host's Show Order?

In summary, Hwc Products on Show Order are exclusive items available at discounted prices during Pampered Chef parties or shows. They cannot be purchased through the regular website or catalog and can only be ordered through a consultant or by attending a party or show. These products are not eligible for return or exchange, but they do qualify for Host Rewards. If unable to attend a party or show, orders can be placed through a consultant.
Yakmama
I have a host who is getting a few last minute outside orders from her friends before i enter her show tonight. One of her friends wants to order the SA breast cancer awareness mugs from my website. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add that onto the host's show. Can it only be ordered individually or something?

It's very frustrating. Is there any way to order it on P3 under her show??

If not- that REALLY sucks.

No, the HWC items cannot be added to a show. They must be placed as an individual online order only. Sorry!

oh - and while I'm at it- I can't get outlet items to add to a show either. Is that right?

No outlet or HWC items on show orders.

This month's HWC items are considered outlet items, so they cannot be ordered as part of a show. In May, we usually have a few other HWC items that CAN be ordered on a show. But that's not the case this month.

1. What are Hwc Products on Show Order?

Hwc Products on Show Order are items that are available for purchase at a discounted price during a Pampered Chef party or show. These products are exclusive to party guests and are not available for purchase through our regular website or catalog.

2. How do I place an order for Hwc Products on Show Order?

To place an order for Hwc Products on Show Order, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party or show and make your purchase in person, or you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and place an order through them. Your consultant will be able to provide you with a list of available products and their prices.

3. Can I return or exchange Hwc Products on Show Order?

No, unfortunately Hwc Products on Show Order cannot be returned or exchanged. These products are only available for purchase at a discounted price during the party or show, and are not available through our regular return and exchange policy.

4. Are Hwc Products on Show Order eligible for Host Rewards?

Yes, Hwc Products on Show Order are eligible for Host Rewards. When you attend a Pampered Chef party or show, the host will earn rewards based on the total sales from the party, which can be used towards the purchase of Hwc Products on Show Order.

5. Can I purchase Hwc Products on Show Order if I am not attending a party or show?

No, Hwc Products on Show Order are only available for purchase at a Pampered Chef party or show. These products are exclusive to party guests and are not available for purchase through our regular website or catalog. However, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order through them if you are unable to attend a party or show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • cochef