• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a sandwich ring be made on a bar pan?

In summary, Amanda's host mentioned that she would like to have a sandwich ring, and Amanda has never made one before. She suggests that it might be more oval than round in order to fit though, and that it can be done on a bar pan. She also provides a recipe for a Pepperoni Pizza Twist ring.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I have a host who mentioned she'd like to have a sandwich ring. I have never made one of these and only have the bar pan. Can it be done on that? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Sure, it might be more oval than round in order to fit though. I can't believe you didn't get a round stone with your big PC$ order! LOL

LOL I guess I should have. When I hit the $5000 mark by the 23rd and get more pc dollars I will probably look at getting one. I'm not very comfortable with the rings. But she's requested it. Are they easy and pretty hard to mess up?
Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda
P.S. did your laptop turn out okay?

Challenge yourself to make at least one this week. In ALL THE BEST cookbook, it is illustrated step by step. The Taco Ring is our absolute favorite. I had one hostess with a hugh party insist that I make three
different flavors. They vanished as quickly as we cut them. My husband
loves them so it is dinner one night and lunch the next day. You can cut
the slices as thick or thin depending on the number of portions you want.

I was a fraidy cat for so long and am so glad I concured the Rings.
You can too!

A sandwich ring is quite different from the hot filled rings from All the Best. A sandwich ring is really just a sub that's made on a large circle of bread. There are a couple of recipes in various PC books, usually calling for 2 loaves of refrigerated French or Italian bread dough as the bread.

Do they insist it be a sanwich ring? I would say put it together like the Chicken Bistro in All the Best and make it a twist instead of a ring.

I think she called it a sandwich ring but I believe she mentioned crescent rolls also. She couldn't tell me anything was in it. She just said that she'd been to parties with those before and she'd like to have one. So I did send her a couple of other recipes.

You can do most of the rings as a braid as well - just change up the cresent roll layout -

I love the spinach articoke ring, taco ring and the chicken broccoli...

Pepperoni Pizza Twist is good too.

janetupnorth said:
Pepperoni Pizza Twist is good too.

Oh Yummy!!! Great one Janet!!!

Related to Can a sandwich ring be made on a bar pan?

1. What are sandwich rings made of?

Sandwich rings from Pampered Chef are made of high-quality, food-grade stainless steel. This ensures durability and safe food preparation.

2. How do I use a sandwich ring?

To use a sandwich ring, simply place the ring on top of a slice of bread or tortilla and add your desired fillings. Then, press down on the ring to create a perfectly shaped sandwich or wrap.

3. Are sandwich rings dishwasher safe?

Yes, sandwich rings from Pampered Chef are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash and dry the rings to prolong their lifespan.

4. What sizes do sandwich rings come in?

Currently, sandwich rings from Pampered Chef are available in two sizes: 3.5 inches and 5 inches in diameter. The smaller size is perfect for standard sandwich bread, while the larger size is great for wraps and bigger sandwiches.

5. Can sandwich rings be used for other purposes?

Yes, sandwich rings can also be used as cookie cutters, egg rings, or as molds for desserts like cheesecakes or mousses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • smarteez2