• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Former Customers & Fair Attendees: 20% Off Booking Offer!

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering a 20% discount on their entire catalogue, which also applies to host benefits. They are also offering the offer to people who have been contacted by x before. x would like help with a script to use when they call these people.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm going to be calling past customers / hosts and some people who entered their name into a draw at a fair I attended. I'm going to offer 20% off for a specified period of time. I also want to ask them to book. All of these people have been asked at least once by me if they would be interested in hosting. I need help with a 'script' to use when I call. Can someone help please?

Hi x - its x from Pampered Chef calling - I won't keep you long. I was just calling to let you know that from x thru x I am offering an additional 20% discount on the entire catalogue and I was wondering if I could mail you one?(put a sticky note on the back page where the benefits sections is saying "check me out")

wait for yes and verify address

Perfect - I should also let you now that this 20% also applies to your host benefits so you would end up with at least $100 free on top of a 30%-50% discount. (ok, maybe I am ad-libbing here but you get the picture) I know we talked about you hosting before so I thought I would let you know about this current offer - I have so many people booking Christmas shopping shows now so this would be the ideal time to get yourself an amazing deal.

I use some of these lines in my calls...I try to sound as non pushy and more like I want to let them know, as a friend, that this cool deal came up and they should take advantage....

hth

m

Honestly, I LOVE her script. Very well thought of. The only thing I would add is "my calendar is filling up fast, and want to give you the most convenient date for your show, should you be interested in booking".

I love this, MISTY!

mistym said:
Hi x - its x from Pampered Chef calling - I won't keep you long. I was just calling to let you know that from x thru x I am offering an additional 20% discount on the entire catalogue and I was wondering if I could mail you one?(put a sticky note on the back page where the benefits sections is saying "check me out")

wait for yes and verify address

Perfect - I should also let you now that this 20% also applies to your host benefits so you would end up with at least $100 free on top of a 30%-50% discount. (ok, maybe I am ad-libbing here but you get the picture) I know we talked about you hosting before so I thought I would let you know about this current offer - I have so many people booking Christmas shopping shows now so this would be the ideal time to get yourself an amazing deal.

I use some of these lines in my calls...I try to sound as non pushy and more like I want to let them know, as a friend, that this cool deal came up and they should take advantage....

hth

m

blue
cat
supercalafragilisticexpealidocious
weird

how are those words?:angel:

No! It's:nitwit
blubber
oddment
tweak!

20 weird English words1. ErinaceousLike a hedgehog2. LamprophonyLoudness and clarity of voice3. DeponeTo testify under oath4. FinnimbrunA trinket or knick-knack5. floccinaucinihilipilificationEstimation that something is valueless. Proper pronunciation based on Latin roots: flockə-nowsə-nəkələ-pələ-fək-ation.6. InaniloquentTo babble7. LimeranceTo be in love8. MesonoxianPertaining to midnight9. MungoA dumpster diver - one who extracts valuable things from trash10. NihilarianA person who deals with things lacking importance (pronounce the ‘h’ like a ‘k’).11. NudiustertianThe day before yesterday12. PhenakismDeception or trickery13. PronkA weak or foolish person14. PulveratriciousCovered with dust15. RastaquouereA social climber16. ScopperloitRude or rough play17. SelcouthUnfamiliar, rare, strange, marvelous, wonderful. For example: The List Universe is such a selcouth website!18. TyrotoxismTo be poisoned by cheese19. WiddifulSomeone who deserves to be hanged20. ZabernismThe abuse of military power or authority. I wonder how long it will take for this one to show up in the comments.

It's amazing how many of those odd words could describe DH's ex... ooh that was evil of me. :eek: :blushing: :angel:

You guys are crazy.thanks for the help - I'll definitely be using that script for my calls this week.

Well, iIm not re-contacting people, but the thoughts are going to help me.

Related to Calling Former Customers & Fair Attendees: 20% Off Booking Offer!

1. How do I access the 20% off booking offer for former customers and fair attendees?

To access the 20% off booking offer, simply mention the offer to your Pampered Chef consultant when booking your next party or event. They will be able to apply the discount to your total order.

2. How long is the 20% off booking offer valid for?

The 20% off booking offer is valid for a limited time only. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific expiration date of the offer.

3. Can I use the 20% off booking offer for online orders?

No, the 20% off booking offer is only valid for in-person parties or events booked with a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I combine the 20% off booking offer with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 20% off booking offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer for former customers and fair attendees.

5. What if I am a former customer but did not attend a fair? Can I still use the 20% off booking offer?

Yes, the 20% off booking offer is also available to former customers who did not attend a fair. Simply mention the offer to your Pampered Chef consultant when booking your next party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mamadugan