• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Call Your Ho Referrals That Order on Your Website!

In summary, Janice received four new sales leads in January, which is her highest month yet this year with online sales.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I just pulled the last 90 days of HO leads to my website that ended up with orders (of course, the ones that left contact info) and have been pleasantly surprised! I got 4 new contacts on my emailing list, received one new recruit lead (she had even called HO to see what the requirements are, etc.) and two recruit referrals! All I did was call them to make sure their products arrived and in one piece, to see if they needed recipes, to see if they wanted to be on my emailing list and then asked if they had ever thought of having their own home based business!!!

I have been doing the same and had some great conversations. Thanks for the reminder, Kate!

Thanks Kate! That's EXACTLY what I"m doing today!!

I can't believe I hadn't done it on a regular basis before! I think I'll search my emails for all the HO Referrals from the past year and a half and call them - even though some are old! I usually send an email thanking them for their order and asking if there is anything I can do to help, but a call is so much easier!

Thanks for the reminder!

I've had 4 (FOUR!) sales leads to my PWS this month (my first month as a director too :)) orders total over $200! I was planning to call them tonight to thank them.

I love FREE money!

It's amazing what will happen when we actually make those calls! Congrats everyone!

I called ALL my HO leads (Orders) from November and mostly left messages. I also added everyone on to my email list so that gave me an extra 40 names!!

Also, this month in online sales, I have $600.77! I'm hoping more to come!!!:D

pampmomof3 said:
I called ALL my HO leads (Orders) from November and mostly left messages. I also added everyone on to my email list so that gave me an extra 40 names!!

Also, this month in online sales, I have $600.77! I'm hoping more to come!!!:D

Is that all leads? WOW!

pamperedlinda said:
Is that all leads? WOW!

A couple of them were current customers but YES!!! This is my highest month yet this year w/online sales. My 2nd highest month was last month w/ $405.25.

Definately call them....one of my April recruits was an HO online sales lead that I followed up with (I send a postcard "Thanks for ordering" that mentions the biz).

Sign them up! Mine is GREAT!!!!

Oh, and Kristi, that is an amazing amount for online sales this month -- GO GIRL!

Janice - can you post the post card you send?

pamperedlinda said:
I've had 4 (FOUR!) sales leads to my PWS this month (my first month as a director too :)) orders total over $200! I was planning to call them tonight to thank them.

I love FREE money!

Holy crackers batman! (I love that line, Ida!)

WOW! aren't you lucky :D
Actually I am blindly jealous, my 1 HO referral was for a 1987 EAD ring :yuck:
Good for you!
It gives me hope :)

I am attaching the postcard. Include your contact info on it. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Thank you for your recent order postcard-generic.doc
    923.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Thank you for your recent order postcard-generic.doc
    923.5 KB · Views: 227
Janice, these are great! Thanks for sharing. :)

Related to Call Your Ho Referrals That Order on Your Website!

1. How do I get my customers to use the "Call Your Host Referrals" feature?

To encourage customers to use the "Call Your Host Referrals" feature, you can include a message in your newsletter or on your website reminding them of the benefits of using this feature. You can also mention it during your virtual or in-person parties and provide a step-by-step guide on how to use it.

2. Can I customize the "Call Your Host Referrals" feature with my own message?

Yes, you can customize the message that appears when customers use the "Call Your Host Referrals" feature. Simply go to your website settings and click on "Call Your Host Referrals" to edit the message. You can also choose to include a special offer or discount for customers who use this feature.

3. How do I know when a customer has used the "Call Your Host Referrals" feature?

You will receive a notification via email when a customer has used the "Call Your Host Referrals" feature. This email will include the customer's name, contact information, and the order they placed. You can also view this information in your "Call Your Host Referrals" report on your website.

4. Can I track the orders that are placed through the "Call Your Host Referrals" feature?

Yes, you can track the orders that are placed through the "Call Your Host Referrals" feature in your "Call Your Host Referrals" report. This report will show you the orders placed, the customer who placed them, and the host who referred them. You can also view the total sales and commission earned from these orders.

5. Is there a limit to the number of "Call Your Host Referrals" I can receive?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Call Your Host Referrals" you can receive. You can receive referrals from multiple hosts and customers, and there is no limit to the number of orders that can be placed through this feature. The more customers use this feature, the more sales and rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • ChefBeckyD