• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caleb the Star Kindergartener: Help Find a Peanut Butter Dip Recipe!

In summary, "Caleb the Star Kindergartener" is a children's book that follows a young boy's journey in making a peanut butter dip for his school's snack day. It is suitable for children of all ages and includes a recipe for them to try with adult supervision. The book was inspired by the collaboration between Pampered Chef and the author, who wanted to provide a fun and educational story for children, along with a simple and tasty recipe for families to make together. The recipe in the book can be easily modified for food allergies, and the ingredients can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or a local consultant.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Caleb is the star student in his kindergarten class next week and is responsbile for the week's snacks.

I cannot find my Let's Eat cookbook :confused: and need the recipe for Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip.

Please help.

My gratitude and thanks in advance!

I'm sorry, I have every cookbook except that one! :(

1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 container (6-8 oz) vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup thawed cool whip
Dippers

Whisk Peanut Butter & yogurt until smooth. Then, add cool whip & mix well.

1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 container (6-8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping

apple wedges, strawberries, celery sticks, pretzel or graham cracker sticks (your choice)

1. put peanut butter and yogurt in small batter bowl and whisk until smooth
2. add whipped topping to peanut butter mixture and mix well. serve with your choice of dippers
enjoy!

Thanks Crystal & Christina - I read your posts in time to get the ingredients and make the dip for my son's classroom snack. Just behind in posting!

1. What is "Caleb the Star Kindergartener" about?

"Caleb the Star Kindergartener" is a children's book that follows the adventures of a young boy named Caleb as he learns to make a delicious peanut butter dip for his school's snack day.

2. Is this book suitable for children of all ages?

Yes, "Caleb the Star Kindergartener" is appropriate for children of all ages. It is a fun and engaging story for young readers and also includes a recipe for them to try out with adult supervision.

3. What inspired the creation of this book?

This book was created in collaboration with Pampered Chef and the author, who wanted to provide a fun and educational story for children to enjoy while also incorporating a simple and tasty recipe that families can make together.

4. Is the recipe in the book allergy-friendly?

Yes, the recipe for the peanut butter dip in the book can be easily modified to accommodate food allergies. The ingredients and instructions are included in the book, making it easy for families to customize the recipe to their needs.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the peanut butter dip through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality ingredients that can be used to make the peanut butter dip recipe in the book. You can find these ingredients on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
melindag
  • Bren706