• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Show Prep: Iced Latte & Fruit Pizza Ideas

In summary, the Latte recipe uses ice cream and milk, which are chilled and coffee, which is cooled and then added to the pitcher. It is served immediately. There are six servings and each contains 230 calories, 12 g of fat, 7 g of saturated fat, 40 mg of cholesterol, and 24 g of carbohydrates.
baigaj
I am doing a Brunch show on Saturday and I'm looking for an Iced Latte recipe to use in my Quick stir pitcher. Also I am thinking of doing a fruit pizza but the only one I came across used with sugar cookie. Do you think that would be okay to use or maybe too sweet? This will be my 4th show this month and since becoming a consultant. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Amy

You can use crescent rolls instead of sugar cookie to reduce the sweetness. But I don't think that the cookie ones are too sweet. ;)

Oops- forgot to post the latte recipe. This is from a use and care card, and is on Consultant's Corner. Go to Products and Recipes > Recipe Search.

Frosty Latte
4 cups (1 L) vanilla or coffee ice cream, slightly softened
2 cups (500 mL) milk, well chilled
2 cups (500 mL) brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature

Scoop ice cream into Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Add milk and coffee. Cover pitcher with lid; plunge to mix. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup/250 mL): Calories 230, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 0 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

chefann said:
Oops- forgot to post the latte recipe. This is from a use and care card, and is on Consultant's Corner. Go to Products and Recipes > Recipe Search.

Frosty Latte
4 cups (1 L) vanilla or coffee ice cream, slightly softened
2 cups (500 mL) milk, well chilled
2 cups (500 mL) brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature

Scoop ice cream into Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Add milk and coffee. Cover pitcher with lid; plunge to mix. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup/250 mL): Calories 230, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 0 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

...mmm I could use one of those right now!!!

Yeah- sounds good. And I'd probably add some chocolate syrup and make it a mocha latte.

I can't wait to try the Latte, sounds soooo goood! Thanks for the recipe.Amy

Here's my favorite...enjoy!

Attachments

• Iced Coffee Latte.doc
    20 KB · Views: 300
Hello Amy,Congratulations on your 4th show this month! That's amazing! As for your brunch show, I have a delicious and easy Iced Latte recipe that I think your guests will love. All you need is some strong coffee, milk, and your favorite syrup (I recommend vanilla or caramel). Simply mix the coffee, milk, and syrup in your Quick Stir Pitcher and pour over ice for a refreshing iced latte.As for the fruit pizza, using sugar cookie as a base is perfectly fine. However, if you're worried about it being too sweet, you can always use a healthier alternative like a whole wheat or oatmeal cookie. You can also balance out the sweetness with some tangy fruits like kiwi or pineapple. Get creative and have fun with it!I hope these ideas help make your brunch show a success. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make an iced latte at home?

To make an iced latte at home, you will need espresso or strong brewed coffee, milk, ice, and any desired flavorings (such as vanilla or caramel syrup). Fill a glass with ice, then pour in your desired amount of espresso or coffee. Add in milk and flavorings to taste, and stir well. You can also blend the ingredients together for a creamy, frothy iced latte.

2. What type of fruit is best for a fruit pizza?

The best fruit for a fruit pizza is typically a combination of fresh berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries) and sliced stone fruits (such as peaches, plums, and nectarines). You can also add in other fruits like kiwi, pineapple, or mango for extra flavor and color.

3. How can I make a healthier version of fruit pizza?

To make a healthier version of fruit pizza, you can use a whole wheat or gluten-free crust, and swap out the traditional cream cheese frosting for a healthier alternative like Greek yogurt or whipped coconut cream. You can also top the pizza with a variety of fresh fruits and nuts for added nutrition.

4. Can I make the fruit pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the fruit pizza ahead of time, but it is best to assemble it right before serving to prevent the crust from getting soggy. You can prepare the crust and frosting ahead of time and store them separately, then assemble and top with fruit right before serving.

5. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for the fruit pizza crust?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for the fruit pizza crust. Just roll it out on a baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions until it is golden brown and crispy. Let it cool before adding your desired toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennifer E
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom