• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Trifle Bowl Solution for Upset Customer | April Purchase

In summary, a broken trifle bowl is a damaged or cracked serving dish used for layered desserts. It can break due to being dropped, exposed to extreme temperatures, or made of fragile material. It is not recommended to repair a broken trifle bowl, and it is best to dispose of it properly or repurpose it for decoration. Using a broken trifle bowl for serving food is not safe and a new, undamaged bowl should be used instead.
tvwalsh72
I have a customer with a broken Trifle Bowl on her hands she is soooo upset because she purchased it in April and loves it. Is there anything I can do for her?

I Think her husband threw most the the peices in the garbage. I don't think that there is much to send back.

As long as she has one tiny piece she can get it replaced - it's under warranty.

Do an adjustment on-line. They might not even ask you to send anything back.

--Jenny L

I am continually AMAZED at how incredible the return policy is....do try doing a product adjustment!

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that your customer's Trifle Bowl broke, I can understand how upsetting that must be for her. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to assist you with this situation. Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee, so if the Trifle Bowl broke due to a defect or issue with the materials, we can definitely replace it for her. However, since it sounds like some of the pieces may have been thrown away, it would be helpful to have a photo of the broken bowl and any remaining pieces. This will help us determine the best course of action for your customer. Please have her reach out to our customer service team at [insert customer service number] and they will be more than happy to assist her with getting a replacement. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your support as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Related to Broken Trifle Bowl Solution for Upset Customer | April Purchase

What is a broken trifle bowl?

A broken trifle bowl is a type of serving dish used for layered desserts, typically made of glass or crystal. As the name suggests, it is a bowl that has been damaged or cracked, making it unsuitable for use.

What causes a trifle bowl to break?

There are several reasons why a trifle bowl may break, including being dropped or hit with a hard object, being exposed to extreme temperatures (such as placing a hot dish in a cold bowl), or being made of thin or fragile material.

Can a broken trifle bowl be repaired?

In most cases, a broken trifle bowl cannot be repaired. If the damage is small, it may be possible to glue the pieces back together, but this is not recommended as it may not be safe for food use and could potentially break again.

What should I do with a broken trifle bowl?

If you have a broken trifle bowl, it is best to dispose of it properly. If it is made of glass or crystal, be sure to wrap it in newspaper or bubble wrap before throwing it away to prevent injuries. You can also try repurposing the broken bowl for decoration or as a unique planter.

Is it safe to use a broken trifle bowl?

No, it is not safe to use a broken trifle bowl for serving food. Even if the damage is small, there is a risk of the bowl breaking further and potentially causing harm to yourself or others. It is best to use a new, undamaged bowl for food preparation and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vearonni
  • chefw