• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Return Question - Need Help : )

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products and allows returns within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. To initiate a return or exchange, customers can contact the customer service team for a return label and instructions. While original packaging is recommended, it is not required for a return. Products purchased from a consultant can also be returned by contacting customer service. If a product is damaged or defective, customers can receive a replacement or refund within 30 days by contacting customer service or their consultant for assistance.
beckypchef
Hi,
I have a friend of a great customer that has a broken stoneware dish that she only purchsased about 6 months back, but not at one of my shows... I'd love to help her get it replaced (as it seems she was using it correctly) But I went to "product adjustment" and I had to know the order # and I don't know how to find that if it wasn't my party...
So I'm thinking there must be another way to help people out with their returns if they weren't our customer at the time of purchase.
Thanks!!!!
Becky

You can phone customer service with her name, the date of the show and (if you know it) the consultant's name.

I had something similar come up and the customer didn't know the consultant's name, but she did remember who the host of the party was...HO looked it up that way and got it taken care of for me. Gotta love that!!!

They can also search under the customer name to find when it was purchased & through who. I've done this a couple of times for new contacts.

Awesome Thanks everyone!!!

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How do I initiate a return or exchange?

To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will provide you with a return label and instructions on how to return your product.

Do I need to have the original packaging to return a product?

While we do recommend keeping the original packaging for returns, it is not required. As long as the product is in its original condition, we will process your return or exchange.

Can I return a product that was purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return a product that was purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant. Please contact our customer service team to initiate the return process.

What do I do if my product is damaged or defective?

If your product is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or refund. If it has been more than 30 days, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • lesliec